Author Topic: Arena is full?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Arena is full?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »
No one asks me to make missions much. I'm not sure why. The last one was almost successful. I had 16 in the mission. We took Goons, 100% fuel, and 10 troops to C32 and almost captured it. I named the mission Goonacologist.

I'll have to try that one again soon i think.

miss silat and her sidekick mrs del were up to something in 190's the other night.....i tried joining them, but i think mrs del kept getting booted, and miss silat kept jumping around arenas....... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 12:12:52 AM »
spelt is correctly written/typed as spelled   :aok  :lol

spelt is just for sarcasm.  it is funny when somebody corrects somebody else's minor spelling mistakes and yet wont correct his own .

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 12:46:20 AM »
Have you checked to see what is wrong with your connection?

Oh golly gee scheister, I mean stiffler...er I hadn't thought of that.  :huh I was not my connection. I use "Ping Plotter", I was dumped by HTC for some reason. What I've learned here, is smart arses try to rub salt in it, some other just know crap happens, and ya can't do anything about it, and others yet, wish there was a fix. But I wont post on here when I perturbed, again. I'll give it a 5 min cool down period. Everyone gets mad sometimes, I'll just chalk this one up for something to try'n learn from. :rock

PS my folks all right like they speak with countryfied contractions and hyphenated doo-hickeys. Plus I read a lot of Louie Lamour. If any o' you'unz surf here alookin' fer a grammar mistake to jump on, you must have a weak ego, and tryin' to feel better 'bout your own faux-pas. So you can Bite me! then get a life :x  :banana:  :bolt:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 12:55:53 AM by W7LPNRICK »
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
Oh golly gee scheister, I mean stiffler...er I hadn't thought of that.  :huh I was not my connection. I use "Ping Plotter", I was dumped by HTC for some reason. What I've learned here, is smart arses try to rub salt in it, some other just know crap happens, and ya can't do anything about it, and others yet, wish there was a fix. But I wont post on here when I perturbed, again. I'll give it a 5 min cool down period. Everyone gets mad sometimes, I'll just chalk this one up for something to try'n learn from. :rock

PS my folks all right like they speak with countryfied contractions and hyphenated doo-hickeys. Plus I read a lot of Louie Lamour. If any o' you'unz surf here alookin' fer a grammar mistake to jump on, you must have a weak ego, and tryin' to feel better 'bout your own faux-pas. So you can Bite me! then get a life :x  :banana:  :bolt:

Wound a little tight aren't you?

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 04:38:57 AM »
Wound a little tight aren't you?

Hey Walk a mile in my shoes... :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »
Hi Bar, I am now signed up to lie like everyone else.  I hate the arena cap myself but if they are working on it-cool.  I feel we should have only 2 sides for that matter.  The ROOKS and Knights had a non agression pack 3/4 this last weekend.  

see, in blue, knights were down to a port, a TT base, and 3 uncapturables.

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 10:24:08 AM »

I asked a question trying to help. Then you attack me. No idea why.

There should be a test before folks can have kids. Poor parents raise such poor kids.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:28:26 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »
Say it again Big Daddy!!!!    :aok

There should be a test before folks can have kids. Poor parents raise such poor kids.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »

Directed towards me in any way/shape/form?   :rofl    keep at it, it might get you somewhere in life    :neener:
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »
Oh golly gee scheister, I mean stiffler...er I hadn't thought of that.  :huh I was not my connection. I use "Ping Plotter", I was dumped by HTC for some reason.

Lol

Are you saying the HTC deliberately kicked you out of the arena?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010, 07:46:48 PM »
I log in start playing...a few minutes later I bet bumped off, try to log back in immediately and arena is full? :furious
You're not new here, thus obviously quite unobservant
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 09:30:46 PM »
Lol

I agree, I have known for some time that HTC is in business for the sole purpose of pissing off their customers. You see it all the time!

W7LPNRICK, dude your barking up the wrong tree here.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 10:07:14 PM »
Lol

You added those words Jaybird, not my. I'm saying the system dumped me then locked me out saying arena is full. It doesn
t make any sense to me.
WildWzl

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:56 PM »
I asked a question trying to help. Then you attack me. No idea why.

Bad Parents don't teach their kids a say.... I'm sorry for jumping on you.....it sounded a little sarcastic, because I'm getting irritated every time there's an issue on here, folks blame the connection. Simply put, I'm watching my connection very close. I'm aware it's not lightening fast, but when the packets are lost at AH and no where in between....? anyway, in typed words you can't hear someone's tone and it easy to get P.O.'ed by "hearing your own irritation reflected back at you". I was not trying to be an ass. I've heard others complain about Full Arenas and thought I might have some insight here.  :old:  Old farts get pissy quick.
WildWzl

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 10:28:45 PM »
It's not all connection, sometimes something on your computer can instantly kick you off with no warning, even if your connection is perfect.  I've experienced a lot of "Aces High has unexpectedly stopped working" lately, so has at least one of my squaddies, and I think some other people as well.  Actually, we've both had Java doing weird things and are suspect of it.

HTC isn't going to just kick you off for no reason.  Something funky didn't happen with the caps though, they worked fine.  Do you understand how they work?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.