Author Topic: NEW patch stick question  (Read 475 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
NEW patch stick question
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:50:18 AM »
I was flying last night in the DA with TnDep and Bat and noticed that everytime Id get to my most extended flap position the p40 would keel over to the left and just go into a spin. Sometimes I was slow, but other times I was fairly fast and added 1 notch and it would want to do the same thing. I then noticed it was doing it everytime I'd hit flap, but it was just much more evident at the lowest setting.

I cant really understand this as before the patch the stick was fine. Its something that Im sure alot of you understand, its a "feel". We've all flown for years and we know what we can do with the planes, but suddenly theres something not allowing what you have normally done right along.

Just curious if theres an issue with my stick with the new patch, if there was a change with how it makes the stick behave, or if my stick is about to kick the bucket.

Just read about the update and saw this: Fixed a force feedback initialization bug.

I wonder if something there caused a change for me. What was the bug?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 07:53:59 AM by FiLtH »

~AoM~

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: NEW patch stick question
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 08:17:11 AM »
Not sure what the deal is.

Perhaps try it again, but have your clipboard open and the joystick advanced calibration screen open so you can see your roll axis bars.  If all looks stable, try dropping flaps and see if something weird happens to your roll inputs.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »
 Good idea ill try that thanks.

~AoM~

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
     Max'd out trim force and about 25% staff buffet and it stiffened the stick up a bit but still problems with stall.

Oh well.

~AoM~