Author Topic: Microsoft FF2 Repair  (Read 21233 times)

Offline veloxi

• Zinc Member
Re: Microsoft FF2 Repair
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2016, 04:13:51 PM »
Oh no, the images are broken!! Might they be able to be reuploaded please?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2016, 04:23:33 PM »
That is a problem with old threads where the images were not stored on our server to begin with.  There is no way to recover them as they were never here to be recovered.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2016, 06:00:31 PM »
which images?  i see a bunch of them.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2016, 05:31:46 AM »
which images?  i see a bunch of them.

semp

This post (http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,297141.msg3802910.html#msg3802910) used to have pictures in it, for example.  The links were removed due to 404 (not found) errors.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2016, 02:03:16 AM »
Hello, unfortunately I don't have the images either. I uploaded them to ImageShack and since they were only needed here didn't keep copies for myself. I've contacted ImageShack to ask if they can be recovered. Also the joystick featured in the pictures doesn't exist either as I dismantled it for the core of my new joystick project. So I'm afraid I can't redo the tutorial.

Anyone else still using these old things? Is the Sidewinder FF2 even supported by the latest versions of Windows?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2016, 12:21:07 PM »
Images restored thanks to the kindly and very professional people at ImageShack (especially since I only use the free service and uploaded these in 2010). Will download them for safety in case they pop off again. MS Sidewinders forever!  :banana: :old: :bolt:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Thermal

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2016, 01:50:14 PM »
Hi guys,
I'm currently overhauling a > 10 years old MS FFB2 joystick.
Thanks to this topic, which summs up all the required part numbers, I now have all the tactile switches ready to be soldered in.

That is, all but one part, but maybe because that is not really a switch.
The circle on the picture is the rudder control in the joystick's stick, and is an upside down potmeter.
Does anyone have a part number of that potmeter, or the specs of the original potmeter and the address where to buy it??
That would be great!
I can no longer fly "straight" and to repair that, was the main reason for this project.

Thanks in advance!

PS. The dent in the red wire in the picture is how I found it... The wire itself is not broken only the insulation is flattened because of sloppy assembly in the factory.  :angry:

Offline Feanor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2020, 01:39:36 PM »
Images restored thanks to the kindly and very professional people at ImageShack (especially since I only use the free service and uploaded these in 2010). Will download them for safety in case they pop off again. MS Sidewinders forever!  :banana: :old: :bolt:

Hi, do you still have those pictures to something like Imgur? Your original post has them missing again, and I could really use them. :)