Author Topic: What Time are People On?  (Read 332 times)

Offline MonkGF

• Copper Member
What Time are People On?
« on: September 27, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »
I've tried to find some fights the last couple of nights in the 9PM - 10PM Eastern block, and keep finding either no one or folks that log shortly after (to the guy that porked the radar and then logged,  :neener: ). Friday night seemed a decent crowd then, but it's been dead the last couple of nights. Am I just on too early for the AvA crowd, or were those just two poor nights?
-- Greg Stelmack
-- Ex-AW pilot, Gunfighters Squadron

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: What Time are People On?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »
I've tried to find some fights the last couple of nights in the 9PM - 10PM Eastern block, and keep finding either no one or folks that log shortly after (to the guy that porked the radar and then logged,  :neener: ). Friday night seemed a decent crowd then, but it's been dead the last couple of nights. Am I just on too early for the AvA crowd, or were those just two poor nights?

i've found around 7ish or so eastern seems to work for me
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:37:24 AM »
I try to get on around 6:30 to 7:30 during the week.   Fridays are FSO's three weeks out of four but I plan on being on Friday nights when I don't have one.  And, of course, if at all possible I'll be at every event.   

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:32:53 AM »
When I am able to play, I get on whenever I feel like it so no time set.  :aok
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »

10-11 pm Eastern is generally when I'm able to log on.  Been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks, hope to get a bit more time now.

- oldman