Author Topic: AVA Screenshots  (Read 3439 times)

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
Re: AVA Screenshots
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
Well, here I am last night cruising around in my KI, nice ride by the way, and I come across this P-40 and his bud making a valiant effort at taking down V20.  Well, I'm shootin' away and getting some fairly good hits on this guy and his bud.  Then, I get to the "smurf" bullets that my wise arse crew chief loaded up.  Well, you guys know the rest of the story.....spray softies all over and then finally run out of them.  Well, this P-40 dude is doing a nice job of avoiding my smurf bullets.  Little does he know that they aren't going to make a ping when they hit him.  So, Crazy8s is in the area, I tell him I'm Winchester, and he says he's on the way.  So, I figure I'll just run this guy down and hopefully make him turn so Crazy can tag him.  So, the chase is on.

I chase him down the valley....

around the hill...

across the pond and up another hill.....

over the flat lands.....

....and he apparently still doesn't see me.....Yikes!  If only I had bullets, even those lousy smurf ones.

after chasing and flying close formation for just over 3 minutes, he spots me...

.....the perfect snap shot....if only

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »
Ashame I could not finish the job by the time I was able to get to him he was over field Ack and ack Pilot Wounded me,, I need to find my film on this one also to add more pics
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2010, 02:44:19 PM »
Well, sir, it was a valiant effort.  I appreciate the offer to help.  If I'd only a few rounds for the snap shot at the end game.  :salute

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
Well, after our arena HO Hero vulched me once, I just upped, turned the motors off and he, oh so skillfully, killed me 8 or 10 times on the runway.  So, to up the challenge a bit for him, I upped the BIG DOG and friends, kept the landing gear and flaps down so he wouldn't have to expend a lot of gas and effort running me down.

Maybe he could run a clinic and teach all of us how to fly and fight so skillfully.  :aok  If my count is correct, I've humbly contributed to making him a triple ace in the short span of about 35 minutes.  WTG sir!  :salute My hat is off to you.  I bow to your superior skill and cunning.  :(

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2010, 07:35:07 PM »
Well, after our arena HO Hero vulched me once, I just upped, turned the motors off and he, oh so skillfully, killed me 8 or 10 times on the runway.  So, to up the challenge a bit for him, I upped the BIG DOG and friends, kept the landing gear and flaps down so he wouldn't have to expend a lot of gas and effort running me down.
(Image removed from quote.)
Maybe he could run a clinic and teach all of us how to fly and fight so skillfully.  :aok  If my count is correct, I've humbly contributed to making him a triple ace in the short span of about 35 minutes.  WTG sir!  :salute My hat is off to you.  I bow to your superior skill and cunning.  :(

if ya wanna have a lil fun....if you time it just right, the drones will lift off, and collide with him.

i know this from being bored one night. copprhead and myself had de-acked a small base in the mw arena, and a large number of gv's suddenly appeared.

i decided i wanted to see how many high speed "show" passes i could make before one got me. on one of these, as i was accelerating, a set of b-25's had upped.....and his drone lifted off....right into my belly.

i don't think i ever laughed so hard in that arena.....except the time i killshot myself, trying to "tickle" shufflers pee38 as he was about to touch down.  :rofl :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »

Gotta love shade accounts!  :aok
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »
Gotta love shade accounts!  :aok

....and the cowards that go with them.   :joystick:

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »
Action from last night:

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
Great shot, Ranger! :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »
Action from last night:

that's gotta be one of the best i've seen yet.... :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)