Author Topic: Hitech i hate you (or my story)  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Hitech i hate you (or my story)
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 07:25:31 AM »
<- color blind, has trouble spotting red icons over green for example
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 07:36:54 AM »
Silly man, there' aren't 23 months in a year....   :bolt:

:neener:

<S>
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
See you in the AH skies.  I enjoy fighting against you, as well as fighting with you.

:salute  Kazan.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 08:20:12 AM »
Most definitely not.....  But it was funny!!!   :aok

That's no joke.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 08:22:47 AM »
 :salute Kazan
AoM
City of ice

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 09:44:42 AM »
Whatever you do, don't race Dhyran in the sim.

He won his share of "Ferrets challenge races".

I was kind of hoping to see something similar here but all I've seen so far are some pretty short courses where fuel burn and whether to use drop tanks are not part of the equation.

I'll see if I can come up with one that could be won by more than one model plane choice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 10:09:30 AM »
Macular degeneration is part of getting old.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »
kazan

wait, don`t gte lost somewhere! i 'ill call you on monday, don't let yourself drag down! there is allways a solution at the end til your got an open mind for it

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »
My name is Tomasz
I am 39 years born 23.12.70
in Poland
My adventure through the air combat simulator. Started from illegal copies
Warbirds, It was the Freehost in 2004. Two years later I took the offer Totalsims 30 days free in Warbirds. There I met my friend Dhyran, he offered me to join the Parrots (once again thank you Dhyran).
Again, two years have passed, many friends have left the WB. It was from day to day boring. I've heard about Aces High. I took of the free trial. Wow that was it! A bit like back to WB2, 7 with just better FM and DM. I wanted to leaving Parrots, but we joined the AH2 all together. The years passed, I had good and bad moments. I thought it is already end, but I can not live without flying with you.

I love you

I hate you Hitech

<S>

so I drank today

I sorry for bad English. i never learned it

Your from Poland.... no need to appologize for the english. You actually posted better than most that are fluent in english.

See you in the arenas <S>
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Well, the Polish Gent raises an interesting possibility, at least in my mind. Why can we not have a sort of "anything goes" section of the bbs, one in which all the normal rules are suspended and people  can get really irresponsible and out of hand?

This is not to denigrate Tomasz. He actually makes a lot of sense.

Rather, it's to allow some place within the forum that can turn into a race for the bottom, sort of like Satellite Radio when it first came to the fore. Yes, I remember that fondly, tuning a couple of different station sand hearing lots of compound words: roostersucker this, motherflocker that, so-and-so public figure is a roostersucking motherflocker etc... It was pretty funny for the first few minutes.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »
Well, the Polish Gent raises an interesting possibility, at least in my mind. Why can we not have a sort of "anything goes" section of the bbs, one in which all the normal rules are suspended and people  can get really irresponsible and out of hand?

Rather, it's to allow some place within the forum that can turn into a race for the bottom, sort of like Satellite Radio when it first came to the fore. Yes, I remember that fondly, tuning a couple of different station sand hearing lots of compound words: roostersucker this, motherflocker that, so-and-so public figure is a roostersucking motherflocker etc... It was pretty funny for the first few minutes.

some people have a far deeper bottom to reach than others.   to you really want to see what depths of depravity can be reached here?  albeit interesting, i'm guessing it's never gonna happen
-AoM-

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »
Nice job on the English.

I've read worse stuff from sober people who "supposedly" use English as their native tongue. (this includes myself) :cheers:

:salute

we be drinking and flying???   :cheers:

Offline chewie86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
My name is Tomasz
I am 39 years born 23.12.70
in Poland
My adventure through the air combat simulator. Started from illegal copies
Warbirds, It was the Freehost in 2004. Two years later I took the offer Totalsims 30 days free in Warbirds. There I met my friend Dhyran, he offered me to join the Parrots (once again thank you Dhyran).
Again, two years have passed, many friends have left the WB. It was from day to day boring. I've heard about Aces High. I took of the free trial. Wow that was it! A bit like back to WB2, 7 with just better FM and DM. I wanted to leaving Parrots, but we joined the AH2 all together. The years passed, I had good and bad moments. I thought it is already end, but I can not live without flying with you.

I love you

I hate you Hitech

<S>

so I drank today

I sorry for bad English. i never learned it

Kazan, this poem is a piece of art! I vote this Best post of the month!! WTG on the good english & beer combo  :rofl
 :salute
Lube & Shame "peneduro"
My AH2 videos
SDL SEASON 1 Champions:
Loose Deuce
, ~Black Leather & Pink Slippers~

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »
Well, the Polish Gent raises an interesting possibility, at least in my mind. Why can we not have a sort of "anything goes" section of the bbs, one in which all the normal rules are suspended and people  can get really irresponsible and out of hand?

I'm not sure where you garnered that out of the OP's post.

Only certain types want the ability to do what you suggest. . . and I don't think the folks in Grapevine roll that way. From what I see of the Grapevine Clan, they would much rather have a more civil and level headed reputation attached to their company.

I don't blame them one bit.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »
shouldn't that be " I r 1 teh dem"

:)

:rofl
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74