Author Topic: make it x2 better  (Read 634 times)

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
make it x2 better
« on: September 26, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »
i have this movie made, but from viewing videos on youtube they seem to go a few steps further. for 1 idk how they get 1 shot and go from plane to enemy plane and back and forth all in 1 shot, im yet to figure it out. another thing i have a lag problem that is annoying me, how do i get rid of lag...? if you have answers plz tell, thanks, 301Ruger

RedTail

Offline Grape

• Nickel Member
      • http://promoteitright.com/Site/82nd/
Re: make it x2 better
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 09:05:12 PM »
Lag is in the eye of the beholder.
This is a test

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »
What exactly do you mean by lag?  Are you talking about the video playing back with stutters and jerkiness?  Or are you referring to lag in reference to your internet connection?
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 08:57:59 AM »
for 1 idk how they get 1 shot and go from plane to enemy plane and back and forth all in 1 shot
1). ever heard of experimenting?
how do i get rid of lag...?
:huh what kinda lag
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 04:03:36 PM »
1). ever heard of experimenting? :huh what kinda lag

i have done that many times, i have a few shots but are laggy. the lag im talking about is the target plane is jerking and shuttering as are other planes when recording some shots, not all shots have this lag like certain shots i have. Thanks RedTail new member of 82nd FG Adormini <S>

RedTail

Offline warphoenix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 11:23:34 PM »
i have done that many times, i have a few shots but are laggy. the lag im talking about is the target plane is jerking and shuttering as are other planes when recording some shots, not all shots have this lag like certain shots i have. Thanks RedTail new member of 82nd FG Adormini <S>

um try the tutorial(vid) I think the site it's on is in a sticky thread

look in several films and you will find that it happens to the best of us so don't let it get to you, unless it happens it maneuvering fighters then you have a problem
P-39 FREAK

B-26 Marauder driver

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 11:52:43 AM »

This is a glitch/fault in the recorded film.  To the best of my knowledge there is no cure for it.  Speculation on my part, but if it was an FSO or something larges scale I wouldn't be suprised.  The jerkiness may be caused by internet lag at the time of recording.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either