Author Topic: I'm Still Here...  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
Re: I'm Still Here...
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 10:26:06 AM »
I'm here, but I'm not there :headscratch:

oink :salute
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 10:35:24 AM »
I would have been gone 6-8 months ago due to financial reasons but thanks to a small group of players in the AH community (and particularily one... you know who you are) I am still here.  They stepped up and paid my subscription asking nothing of me.  I just used the last of that money to pay for this month and am glad to say I'm back to work and next month will be back in positive cash flow so I guess I'll still be here.

:aok  that's good news Eagl
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 11:00:35 AM »
I'm still here....at least on the boards...my system is packed away, so unlike Rogent I cant even kill the offline  drones :-(

Offline jocrp6

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »
   I tell you one thing,bi-golly,dadgum,derned ole still here!  he,he   Misfire,

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 02:24:58 PM »
I can't tell if I'm here there ar anywhere..can someone tell me if I'm here???
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »
I've gone to look for myself. If I happen to come back while I'm gone keep me here until I return. :bolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
I would have been gone 6-8 months ago due to financial reasons but thanks to a small group of players in the AH community (and particularily one... you know who you are) I am still here.  They stepped up and paid my subscription asking nothing of me.  I just used the last of that money to pay for this month and am glad to say I'm back to work and next month will be back in positive cash flow so I guess I'll still be here.

Right on BE; I had offer not long ago to help me out and get back into the game, but I had to decline because someone has helped me out in past and I felt horrible so twice would be it that much worse.
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!