Author Topic: 777th Heavens Demons RECRUITING  (Read 1653 times)

Offline 800nate

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: 777th Heavens Demons RECRUITING
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »
ok
 :aok

Offline Swoops

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
STEALTH! QUIT STEALING LOGOS FROM OTHER SQUADS!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2010, 01:19:51 PM »

Gentleman

I just found out about this recruiting link and I apologize to any other squads who's logos have been commandeered.  We already have
our own logo so please go easy on Stealth.  He is very ambitious and doing his best to create a squadron website, and I am sure as he
progresses through the ranks of middle school his grammar will continue to improve.  I believe they are school projects of his so I am sure
they will get better over time.  We appreciate his enthusiasm and all of his efforts in attempting to recruit new squadron members.  If you
have any personal concerns or questions regarding any of the topics aforementioned please feel free to private message (pm) me.

As far as recruitment is concerned, these are the guidelines directly out of our Squad ACM guide:

My primary focus as squad CO (Commanding Officer) is to find players that enjoy working together in a team environment.
Our interest will be all aspects of the game and hopefully try to increase our effectiveness in as many roles as possible. This includes
but is not limited to air to air combat, air to ground, ground to air, bombing, and also air and ground support.

I really have no set rules as this is a game and I would like to keep everything as relaxed as possible. One thing I would definitely like to avoid and the only thing that I will not tolerate is berating or demoralizing fellow teammates. Please remember we are here to help out each other and have fun. Also, whenever you see a fellow teammate land damage or kills in any amount please be sure to praise that individual for his/her accomplishment.
Everyone that is invited will have invite rights. Remember we are not going for a quantity of numbers but more for the quality of the individual player. A couple of things to keep in mind when inviting possible candidates to join our squad:

1. Players that are positive and friendly.
    2. Open-minded with a willingness to learn.
    3. Fly with them for a while and please introduce them to the rest of the squad.
    4. Preferably, players that have already exceeded their 2-week free trial
        period.
    5. All ages are acceptable be advised though that players aged 18 or under may
        tend to exercise varying degrees of emotional instability and as a squad we should
        exercise extreme care of our use of language and be wary of the topics
        of conversation used around minors.

Thank You
Swoops
CO 777th Heaven's Demons

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 08:27:09 PM »
Salute Swoops.

Keep rockin.

:cheers:
See Rule #4

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 06:05:50 PM »
That's right he just had 120 people plus 60-50 fighters on his 3rd Epic Mission. Got twice more Damage and kills landed in the MoM. Only reason I can  say this because that was the first MoM in awhile.

Don't be sad 120 people gave you a Salute all at once when you died it's understandable,we salute the KIAs. Food for thought MoM missions are more cool and like you've said do have a better website. Plus there jokes make sense.

How did they give me a Salute when I am on the same country as you?

Fail...
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs