Author Topic: Great night  (Read 2015 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Great night
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
holy crap was there some excellent fights in there!! it seemed that danielts had my number tonight......and imadot was back.

this is good. we're attracting the good fun pile-its.

once ya go no icon, it's done......there is no going back.  :devil

holy stinkin nikin poop batman!!! how could i have forgotten!!??

1duke1 was in there! first time i've seen him since he schooled me in his peee40 about a year ago. helluva nice guy too!!

and JOLLY too!! 2nd time i saw him in here. i flew with and against him a long time ago....another REALLY nice guy......'cept when his 109 is tearin up my pee38 o doom.  :devil
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:02:37 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
I feel somewhat soiled, having flown the 109 and C205 for the Axis to balance the sides.   :bolt:

I know I should have recieved many tickets for littering, with all my plane parts strewn across the land...
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2010, 10:09:38 PM »
Gits, you utter utter gits - still no router from verizon. It's not helping me at all ya buggers (yes, I'm jonesing that bad to get back ingame)

:D

Wurzel

I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »
Gits, you utter utter gits - still no router from verizon. It's not helping me at all ya buggers (yes, I'm jonesing that bad to get back ingame)

Wurzel

at this point, i'd go to the closest computer store and buy one. or if they're moving thsat slow, i'd bet tildeth could get ya one shipped out faster,  :neener:

stay tuned for caps next silly/stoopid story.  :uhoh
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 10:22:02 PM »
There but for lack of cash go I fella. Hopefully it wont be much longer. On the upside, its allowed me to finish the 2 commisions I was doing, and get started on my own site lol......always a silver lining.

Even made some money this week.... ;) :D (which was nice!!)

Wurzel

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 10:41:00 PM »
There but for lack of cash go I fella. Hopefully it wont be much longer. On the upside, its allowed me to finish the 2 commisions I was doing, and get started on my own site lol......always a silver lining.

Even made some money this week.... ;) :D (which was nice!!)

Wurzel

i;ll check the back room at work tomorrow,. if i have a spare, i'll pm ya for a shipping addy.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2010, 11:04:41 PM »
Very decent of ya Cap. Hoping Verizon will deliver soon (4 days tomorrow, so can't see it being much longer)

Will pm you if they do fella.

Thank you so much for the offer.

:salute

Wurzel

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2010, 05:59:06 AM »

Wurzel

call em and tell them that AT&T said they could have a router out to you the next day :D  Everytime AT&T is dragging their heels around here I casually mention their competitors and BAM.  I even got same day service on a Sunday not too long ago  :devil
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute