Author Topic: 357Th Fighing jugs  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: 357Th Fighing jugs
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
Nate  :salute

Having flown Rooks with you, I would like to offer you my wishes for your success.  Perhaps, you meant the Fighting Jugs (T was missing in the subject), probably prompting Waystin's comment on distinct name differences  :D  These guys crack me up!

Guppy, is correct the 358th flew orange tailed Jugs.  Our AvA Squad has taken that nomenclature, and I have no problems with its use by another squad.   :salute for choosing the JUG as the primary vehicle.  I wish that you had been around to see N72 rock the D11 in my early AvA days.  I must have called him a cheat (at least in my head).  He would take on 3 or 4 better performing aircraft and take em out one by one..... and do it consistently over and over.

I think the age difference, and historical accuracies are some things that you might have to overcome in your journey.  But possibly any journey worthy of its path would have some curves or potholes. 

I do believe that finding others with common ideas or interests is a healthy way to learn and grow.    :pray

Offline Bannock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »
Is Spikes here?
:rofl :cheers:

hehehe  He said Spikes.
 :salute

Offline columbus

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member