Author Topic: Radar bugs  (Read 2623 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: HiTech
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 10:14:33 AM »
Fix yo SA Grizz! :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »
Hot Hot Hot Potato.................   :D

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 10:23:16 AM »
Hot Hot Hot Potato.................   :D

:rofl :rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »
I really don't understand why HTC won't at least say that they are looking into this rather than bouncing it back and forth between forums.  The fact of the matter is it's broken and it definitely affects one's ability to read the map and find a fight.  If the dar bar is not going to work, what is the point in having it?
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »
And back to Bug Reports... I vote this "thread most moved  in 2010"  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »
And back to Bug Reports... I vote this "thread most moved  in 2010"  :noid

+1  :x

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
I have some film Of the Radar problems if needed.  I have an enemy con in sight as a dot, and no flash  on dar, the con was 6-10k and he was halfway into the circle..
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2010, 12:21:40 PM »
Another situation that seems to occur at times also: (Read HTC this is important mkay?)

• I will be sitting in the tower looking at a fight where my squaddies are flying and I will see a single sliver of red dar(or no dar).  I ask if there are bad guys there and they say the sector is completely filled with cons and that on their end they see a full dar.
  • I will be entering a sector when very little dar shows and as soon as I cross the sector boundary line, the dar immediately jumps up to its actual amount.

HiTech, this all started when you implemented the new NOE radar changes.  You must have goofed up a conditional statement or something because radar's behavior is very strange and non consistent now.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2010, 12:59:40 PM »
Another situation that seems to occur at times also: (Read HTC this is important mkay?)

• I will be sitting in the tower looking at a fight where my squaddies are flying and I will see a single sliver of red dar(or no dar).  I ask if there are bad guys there and they say the sector is completely filled with cons and that on their end they see a full dar.
  • I will be entering a sector when very little dar shows and as soon as I cross the sector boundary line, the dar immediately jumps up to its actual amount.

HiTech, this all started when you implemented the new NOE radar changes.  You must have goofed up a conditional statement or something because radar's behavior is very strange and non consistent now.
The non responce may be a situation were they are experimenting Unbeknown to us with radar?

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
...because radar's behavior is very strange and non consistent now.

So the radar is acting as inconsistently and with difficulties similiar to the way it was back in the 1940s.... :bolt:

P.S.- Besides Grizz, Jeeps don't show up in the DAR.  :neener:  :salute

Offline Closer

• Zinc Member
Re: Radar bugs
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 09:43:41 AM »
  Since last version Dar Bars have been practically useless. It used to be accurate and timely, now it shows for some people and not others, a small dar might represent anything now or nothing, it either needs to be restored to original quality ( 3 months ago) or gotten rid of.
                                                   :cheers:

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »
Twice...... Tuesday night!   :aok

I will be sitting in the tower looking at a fight where my squaddies are flying and I will see a single sliver of red dar(or no dar).  I ask if there are bad guys there and they say the sector is completely filled with cons and that on their end they see a full dar.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Radar bugs
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »
This is still happening after latest release.  No nme darbar, then boom, two cons 10K.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org