Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 1528 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
Re: I found 800nate on youtube!
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 05:28:39 AM »
 :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:I feel sad about it to Von.

I still enjoy, no scratch that. I am honored to fly with Nate. :salute

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:31:44 AM by stealth »
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 06:10:35 AM »
If Nate would turn his Mic down, everything else is tolerable. I only mute him because he screams in my ear and won't turn his mic down. Nothing wrong with trying to help someone improve themselves, but this was just childish picking on him.
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 08:26:05 AM »
If Nate would turn his Mic down, everything else is tolerable. I only mute him because he screams in my ear and won't turn his mic down. Nothing wrong with trying to help someone improve themselves, but this was just childish picking on him.

Oh, screw that.

We are talking about the same guy that <S> on text one moment, and pm's ya calling you a turd, etc in the very next...

So what if he is a kid?  Someone should backhand the parents in that case.  My kids KNOW that they are gettin' it if I hear, or hear of them, talking to adults the way I've seen him do.

That bleeding heart crap doesn't fly with me when it comes to unruly kids. 
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline columbus

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 08:29:06 AM »
Oh, screw that.

We are talking about the same guy that <S> on text one moment, and pm's ya calling you a turd, etc in the very next...

So what if he is a kid?  Someone should backhand the parents in that case.  My kids KNOW that they are gettin' it if I hear, or hear of them, talking to adults the way I've seen him do.

That bleeding heart crap doesn't fly with me when it comes to unruly kids.  

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:35:36 AM by columbus »