Author Topic: Bomb Sites  (Read 318 times)

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
Bomb Sites
« on: October 30, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »
I noticed yesterday that the Gunner Postions in all the BUffs, the gunsites are upside down. I don't use default and if those were upside down as well, you'd never tell the difference. I use non-default one. If I can figure out how to post a screen shot on here, I will.
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bomb Sites
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:46:13 PM »
I thought you coudnt change the gunner gunsights did that change?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 02:50:14 AM »
All of the N-3C, N6/8/9 or MkIII reflector turret gun position sights used a 70Mil ring and dot. The default.bmp is a cluge of the British M2 ring and bar that is a 102 Mil ring and dot with 4 bars set to 64Mil inside of the 100Mil ring. It is not as usable as a 70Mil ring and dot or even the MkII 70Mil Ring and bar. At 400-800 yards a smaller circle keeps your aim corrections smaller and more precise.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 12:35:59 PM »
I noticed yesterday that the Gunner Postions in all the BUffs, the gunsites are upside down. I don't use default and if those were upside down as well, you'd never tell the difference. I use non-default one. If I can figure out how to post a screen shot on here, I will.
That was noted a couple of patches ago. First it was a size issue but they never corrected the upside down sights. :salute