Author Topic: My take on AvA Tonight  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: My take on AvA Tonight
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
indeed Jh. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline MonkGF

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
Maybe get a CM to turn on 262s or Tempests in the other country and everyone go hunting them when they are around?
-- Greg Stelmack
-- Ex-AW pilot, Gunfighters Squadron

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »
Well the cancer is back again tonight and they ran everyone off with their piss poor attitudes and game play.  I know its their $15 but should they be allowed to continue ruining the time for all the other people that pay their $15 as well.
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 07:21:33 PM »
Maybe get a CM to turn on 262s or Tempests in the other country and everyone go hunting them when they are around?

Ooooooh! Now there's an idea!

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »
Teh uber shades scared me off both times I actually had time to play this week. Ho's, gangs, picks, everything you love about the MA's.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »

nah....best thing is to ignore em. any attention at all, will only feed their desire.

i liked jherne's idea, but there is one little flaw with it.

although these guys are agitating a bunch of us, the reality is that they are doing nothing wrong. they're playing within the rules.

if we wanted to turn them in to htc, we'd hafta catch em lightin up 200, or with some sort of sheat happening.

the best we can do, is to run film whenever fighting, so as to catch anything they do on it. the added benefit is that we can then watch our films too.

this unforutnatly is something we're gonna have to handle ourselves, and to be honest, i've got the fullest confidence in the ava crew to be able to do this with/for us.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »
any of you mind if i forward a link to this thread to the development crew? to let them see the effect it's having, and mull over a way to handle this problem?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »
By all means, Cap.  Pull the trigger! :furious

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »
Simply put.. I won't fly with em.  I'd rather switch sides to 15 vs 3 before I deal with them (I hope you three jerks are reading this).  

You don't really bug me personally. If it makes you feel better to shoot me down repeatedly then enjoy yourself at my expense.

What infuriates me is that you are hiking your collective little legs and ruining the fun of a group of people who have worked their butts off to make this arena something that attracts a certain kind of player.  The numbers have been going up over the course of the last few months and yet it seems to be important to you to jack it up. It's so much easier to screw something up than build it.  Wow.. something to be proud of.  

If you want to be a gang of tards and that's what it takes to make you feel better then you are sad excuses for  human beings. Trust me I know what I'm talking about because I've been one more than once.  

All of the above said I will continue to log in to the AVA every chance I get.  I will continually provide absolutely no challenge to anybody that wants to shoot me down.  And every SINGLE time I get shot down by a player I respect and enjoy the company of I'll 'die' with a smile on my face. When one of you guys shoots me down I will just continue to chuckle at your efforts to take a dump on the work of the staff and the support of the core group of players who have turned this arena into a place of interest and not a place to be shunned.

I'm extremely easy to find.  5:30 to 7:30 M-F, 8:30 to 9:30 most Thursdays, and on non FSO weeks I plan on being in there every Friday I can.  

And you know what? I'll still do everything within my power not to HO, Vulch, Bomb an active fighter hanger (unless the set up calls for it), and attempt as best I can to be useful to the arena and this group of people instead of a detriment to them.  

So you guys keep having your fun and keep high fiving each other.  I've really got nothing better to do and I'm not going away.  And, based on the character of the regulars and the new gents who have joined us, I don't think many of them are either.

See you in there... Tools

Dicho

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:01:49 PM by Dichotomy »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »
well said....  I stay in as long as there are others to fly with.   How about all of the regulars switch off their side when they are on no matter what the numbers are and hunt them down!  Beat them at their own ho and pick game....  that would be fun.
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2010, 08:19:50 PM »
it just hit me. since we know they're shades.....i think i got moe's voice on vox, and on film. if i can find it, i'll post it here, to see if any of you recognize his voice.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2010, 08:21:28 PM »
off to FSO gents... wish me luck or a quick merciful death which is more likely :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2010, 08:34:54 PM »
Yall don't make me have to come in there and litter the place with 38 parts.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
yes we do.. now get your rear in gear and bring all of your friends.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
Shuffler get in there I do not even talk to em when they are there, One had the balls to tell me last night to find my own fight and when they all got shot Down I got lucky and cleaned up.

Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-