Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 3414 times)

Offline cohofly

• Copper Member
Re: Tonight
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »
I for one would love to learn some of this stuff, so a training night sounds like great fun. I am on pretty much everyday from late afternoon early evening Pacific Time.
<S>
Carver
Carver CO -55thFg/38thFS-
"Heinie Honking and LocoBusting"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2010, 12:21:05 PM »
i'd be up for a training night.......as for squads though, i'd rather keep in the 80th, since some of my squaddies come in here...and i think eventually we'll be able to lure em in more often.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
i'd be up for a training night.......as for squads though, i'd rather keep in the 80th, since some of my squaddies come in here...and i think eventually we'll be able to lure em in more often.
I'm out of town until Friday night, wedding anniversary Saturday, and will be on Sunday afternoon/evening.  In the mean time, if you see Jappa on, grab him and go for it.  He's got it down solid. Have fun and check six!   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »
I'm out of town until Friday night, wedding anniversary Saturday, and will be on Sunday afternoon/evening.  In the mean time, if you see Jappa on, grab him and go for it.  He's got it down solid. Have fun and check six!   :salute

will do. tonight is back night....tomorrow night i might be able to get on...sat, i have to help a friend set up some equipment at a night club in philly, and sunday i'll be doing civil air patrol running for most of the day....the air force is inspecting us monday morning.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2010, 01:31:54 PM »
will do. tonight is back night....tomorrow night i might be able to get on...sat, i have to help a friend set up some equipment at a night club in philly, and sunday i'll be doing civil air patrol running for most of the day....the air force is inspecting us monday morning.......

Aheee!  :O Inspection!   :salute. AteenHut!!  :joystick:   :bolt:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:19:32 PM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all