Author Topic: New intelligence  (Read 1014 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: New intelligence
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
Puma,
When I left for FSO, nothing had changed and I posted that screenie.  When I came back from FSO, it was like they were different people.  They didn't mouth off, and the fights were fun.  Heck, the first thing I saw when I said hi to the arena was a salute from vultchy.

As far as not coming here to respond to us, that means nothing.  Maybe they don't know about the BBS, maybe they don't care.  I think it's a small percentage of players who actually read the BBS anyway.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 09:07:00 AM »
Meh... everybody deserves a second chance.  Old and RTR talked to them and that's good enough for me.   

Dot... sounds like a good first step.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 10:02:05 AM »
ive played this game for almost 10 years now and just recently started using the boards..... 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 10:28:07 AM »
Darnit! I was just devising a devious plan to make them cry.

I don't get in all that often, so I haven't seen these guys in action much. If they can chill out a bit, they could be a good addition to the arena.

They do seem dedicated to flying there.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
  RTR and I had an extended discussion with them this evening.  Hopefully all will now be well.

- oldman

So you asked if they prefer to pitch or catch?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 05:00:25 PM »
You're a bad man Shifty :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Online Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »
Puma,
When I left for FSO, nothing had changed and I posted that screenie.  When I came back from FSO, it was like they were different people.  They didn't mouth off, and the fights were fun.  Heck, the first thing I saw when I said hi to the arena was a salute from vultchy.

As far as not coming here to respond to us, that means nothing.  Maybe they don't know about the BBS, maybe they don't care.  I think it's a small percentage of players who actually read the BBS anyway.

Well, it's their choice.  They developed their reputation in the AvA and it's up to them to turn it around.  If they do, great, three more converts!

Bottom line.......it's just a game, it's only $14.95 a month, and it's fun!    :salute
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:06:02 AM by Puma44 »

All gave some, Some gave all