Author Topic: B29 WINS!!!!!!  (Read 6303 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: B29 WINS!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2010, 02:03:51 AM »
"if you don't play it my way, you're playing it wrong."

Not really I understand everyone has to have their fun in a game, and I've come to respect that over the years, but there is a bottom line here. That is the point of playing online is to engage in combat against other humans and the diversity that is supposedly meant to bring to gameplay. If you never have any contact or limited contact with combat then whats the point of being online? You may as well buy a boxed offline game and play that.

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2010, 02:18:07 AM »
hahaha i knew the b29 had 25% wanting it and it was the first round hope its in soon :D
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2010, 02:28:01 AM »
I voted 410, but im not dissapointed with the 29
Same here. :salute
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2010, 02:42:45 AM »
Congrats B29 crowd.

This just means I will have to learn how to intercept you and
successfully ruin your day   :airplane:

Now is there any way to turn this into a Beaufighter request  :pray

I really can't see how this inclusion would ruin AH, adjustments will have to be made,
just as much as they need to be made to ARENA CAPS in EU hours.  :D
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2010, 03:35:27 AM »
Congrats B29 crowd.

This just means I will have to learn how to intercept you and
successfully ruin your day   :airplane:

Now is there any way to turn this into a Beaufighter request  :pray

I really can't see how this inclusion would ruin AH, adjustments will have to be made,
just as much as they need to be made to ARENA CAPS in EU hours.  :D

well you can practice but since the B-29 has no downward looking gunner you can do what luftwaffa pilots did to lancs and straff the bellys.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »
well you can practice but since the B-29 has no downward looking gunner you can do what luftwaffa pilots did to lancs and straff the bellys.

So we need the schrage musik loadout and FAST!
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2010, 03:56:45 AM »
Hey ya think HiTech might re-enable Death Stars just for this one....... :bolt:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2010, 03:57:57 AM »
lol. funny. i used to take a B-26 or a boston bomber, and go out looking for lancs to shoot down. what i would do is get under em turn on auto pilot, and take the dorsel turret and shoot the belly of em till they all went down.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #203 on: November 11, 2010, 04:50:07 AM »
you haven't read any of our conversation have you?
Yes  I miss read something!!!     still stand by my statement tho!  <<S>> :bolt:
Flying since tour 71.

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #204 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57:33 AM »
 Im quite disappointed about the poll results. Two bombers in the next patch in a game that promote ACM and fighter tactics is way too much, even if this is just another patch and naturally wont be the last. So my remark is that in this specific time frame the add-up plane procedure it is not well balanced as it should be. I just hope for the best in the near future.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:24:33 AM by PanosGR »

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #205 on: November 11, 2010, 06:07:18 AM »
And?

Every plane in AH is being "abused" or used in an ahistorical way. Bombers are no worse than any other plane or GV.

And there's a lot of myth about spawn bombing or divebombing buffs in AH.

The divebombing lancstukas I personally witnessed last night were certainly no myth.
But NO plane in AH is being abused in an ahistorical way like the heavy bombers being used as divebombers.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: November 11, 2010, 07:11:18 AM »
The divebombing lancstukas I personally witnessed last night were certainly no myth.
But NO plane in AH is being abused in an ahistorical way like the heavy bombers being used as divebombers.

:lol I see lancstukas all the time pretty common in MAs

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: November 11, 2010, 07:12:49 AM »
Im quite disappointed about the poll results. Two bombers in the next patch in a game that promote ACM and fighter tactics is way too much, even if this is just another patch and naturally wont be the last. So my remark is that in this specific time frame the add-up plane procedure it is not well balanced as it should be. I just hope for the best in the near future.

Hello Panos,

As HTC said the B29 will go into the next available production slot.  It's not even being worked on at this point if I understand the wording correctly.  The next update will for sure contain the Betty, who knows what else we got coming?  I for one am quite excited.  Every new toy is appreciated!  As far as the game promoting ACM and fighter tactics, I have never seen this description used by HTC.  This game promotes combat with WW II fighters, bombers & vehicles.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »
Hello Panos,

As HTC said the B29 will go into the next available production slot.  It's not even being worked on at this point if I understand the wording correctly.  The next update will for sure contain the Betty, who knows what else we got coming?  I for one am quite excited.  Every new toy is appreciated!  As far as the game promoting ACM and fighter tactics, I have never seen this description used by HTC.  This game promotes combat with WW II fighters, bombers & vehicles.

:salute

Way

From the front page.

"Aces High is a massive multi-player online combat simulation centered around the World War II air-war. Here are some of the highlights."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:16 AM »
From the front page.

"Aces High is a massive multi-player online combat simulation centered around the World War II air-war. Here are some of the highlights."

And bombers were the core of the air war.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman