Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 20035 times)

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »
Blue Knights coming apart again? :)

Deja Vu all over again.  :lol
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:23 AM »
I'm very emotional during this time of the month.
Seen some new muppets on earlier...let me be the first to welcome the new benchwarmers :D
  :joystick:
 :rofl :aok

I hear theyre recruiting them from WoW now. Gave up on the TA. Those guys were too good.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2010, 12:52:30 AM »
Do you dig through our garbage during your stalking?
How bad does it suck to be the backup of the backup on a single A farm team?
When you make the big show then talk. Or let your coach "grizz" talk for you.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2010, 12:57:51 AM »
How bad does it suck to be the backup of the backup on a single A farm team?
When you make the big show then talk. Or let your coach "grizz" talk for you.

That chip on your shoulder is going to ruin your posture when you become an adult  :D

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2010, 01:01:22 AM »
That chip on your shoulder is going to ruin your posture when you become an adult  :D
For some odd reason. Call me a genius, but i knew you would reply to this. Im just that good arent I?
You love, admire and strive to be just like i was back then. Its ok to admit it.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2010, 01:09:00 AM »
For some odd reason. Call me a genius, but i knew you would reply to this. Im just that good arent I?
You love, admire and strive to be just like i was back then. Its ok to admit it.

I don't think there's enough gay midgets in his area for bear to completely emulate your life.    ;)
-AoM-

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2010, 01:15:01 AM »
I don't think there's enough gay midgets in his area for bear to completely emulate your life.  (Image removed from quote.)  ;)
That was not nice.
You know, i was approached by some very high members in the Muppet ranks after SunBats resignation. There will be a spot open on the roster. So they wanted me to fill it. And here you are airing out my personal things on a public board. I thought we were also real life bros. Scotch you are wrong for this. You know it.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2010, 02:08:14 AM »
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at this thread.  :rofl :cry

Corky btw warhed was only there because I told him too.  :D  

We rolled 3 cv's up to 85 North East and West and I posted mass rook horde info on country.
Requesting everyone blast 85...So Blame it on me....not Corky, he just can't resist the Mullet influence.

I died like 30 times taking 4-5 vbases and 85. We were fighting nits wanting easy kills also. Not like we just snuck the whole Island back.

Sounds like someones puppet feelers got hurt.

All this muppet drama is hilarious to me. Whats really funny is no one even suspected? Oh Please, it was blatantly obvious to me months or perhaps years ago.

Now, how many think all those Dueling Ladders were fair? Oh wait thats right....Choke! Nevermind!  :x
Exploits are part of life....get over it. :aok

I Love you Guys!

Your loving Scorepotato, SHawk

P.S. Grizz Ask warhed aka manplesr how our last DA match turned out :D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:12:08 AM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2010, 02:40:25 AM »
I'm very emotional during this time of the month.
Seen some new muppets on earlier...let me be the first to welcome the new benchwarmers :D

Sc0tch has company on the D-List?   :devil

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2010, 02:57:04 AM »
Sc0tch has company on the D-List?   :devil

ack-ack

Scotch has to graduate from noob school before being considered for a List.  He got his stall limiter off finally though so it shouldn't be long!
Pretty soon his name wil be up there with the likes of Slasher65 and Benny what's his nose and Bear77745

:neener:

warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2010, 03:29:16 AM »
meh BK's did it first and way more effective.  :aok
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2010, 04:10:32 AM »
Sorry I got you into all this trouble Corky!!   :lol

We should of simply let them keep it, how rude we try to take a base back so we furballers have a place to play without base takers whining about our furballing.

And Scotch, all you had to do was launch from your other base Bish had on TT.  No one was forcing you to up from a capped field.

During the entire attack, we were getting ganged the minute we launched from the CV.

You're blaming our horde instead of blaming all of the hordes involved.

TT was absolutely dead before we started our revolution, after we got the airfield back, an epic furball between all 3 countries started.

Air combat was promoted.

trying to defend a field in TT that shouldn't have been taken resulting in one team having no TT,  deserves to be punished by more than just one bomb vulch.  It is the ultimate sin against every righteous furballer in the game.  WTG 80th!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2010, 04:15:54 AM »
I guess that indicates how much you know about how things work and how much you know about past history.  To be fair, I guess there is no way for you to know so let me clue you in and the rest of you out there.    Grizz’s offense was an exploit not a “c-word” (anyone could do it if they knew how) and he was given a warning. 

Moot got a warning when he was caught the first time.  He tried another exploit with the 152 and that was it. 

I think I’ve said enough. 

Do you get it?  I’m tired of living the lie and I guess Corky’s antics pushed me over the edge.  I’m letting it all hang out.   

Truly,

SunBat

P.S.  Warhed, ur a benchwarmin B-lister in that score-whorin’ squad of yours.  If you can’t get your Overall below 100 you don’t belong there.  Just saying.   :aok

If this is true and not some BK MOAT imitation, that is really pathetic and really surprised the grizz would feel that he would need to stoop to cheating in a video game.  If it's true, I guess some need to be the best that they'll do just about anything to get there.  I hope it's a troll.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2010, 05:59:17 AM »
Wow exploitation? Same thing as cheating. There goes the 262 record and all others Grizz has. Sad if true. Saying that, people do cheat themselves in Solitaire to win.
I guess for some it's whatever it takes. Hopefully Skuzzy, HT or someone will come in and clarify all of this. Or OP is reeling'em in.                                                                                                                                      

<S> Oz        
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:17:17 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2010, 06:02:20 AM »
If this is true and not some BK MOAT imitation, that is really pathetic and really surprised the grizz would feel that he would need to stoop to cheating in a video game.  If it's true, I guess some need to be the best that they'll do just about anything to get there.  I hope it's a troll.

Quote from: SHawk
Now, how many think all those Dueling Ladders were fair? Oh wait thats right....Choke! Nevermind!  
Exploits are part of life....get over it.

Exploits = cheats       no other way to look at it

I hope this is just a troll as well, and a big fat stinkin joke. But if it's not, I guess what I and a lot of others have wondered is in fact true, and in my opinion it should be PermaBan.

Edit- Yes I said the "C" word, and I'm not referring to one specific individual, there's a bit of suspicion concerning several players, people who seem to never miss even the most difficult of shots from rediculous ranges.

ANYONE who attempts to "exploit" should be permanently banned.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:16:43 AM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey