Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 20405 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2010, 03:01:00 PM »
The funny thing is. You knew it was a troll, then thought it might be truth and starting eating the whole "grizz is a h4xx0r" bait. But, save face the best way you know how  :aok

:lol

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2010, 03:02:08 PM »
WTH is MOAT?

The Mother of All Trolls.

BLue Knights back in the day when they were a much more visible and active squad, had a troll where you'd have thought the squad was imploding.  All kinds of drama.  All not true, but it got all kinds of fish to bite on it.  It was beautifully played.

I did tell Sunbat about it last night as he was unaware of it.

Any trolling that has happened since will always be measured against that MOAT.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2010, 03:03:02 PM »
Seriously, I had high hopes for you guys.  You let us all down.

You can tell it was going bad cause I am sure you got a message from Scuz to come clean or else lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »
so, who were the fish or have they edited their posts yet?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2010, 03:05:19 PM »
There are times I'm glad I'm not part of the Aces High BBS Super Secret Insider's Club
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2010, 03:06:12 PM »
The Mother of All Trolls.

BLue Knights back in the day when they were a much more visible and active squad, had a troll where you'd have thought the squad was imploding.  All kinds of drama.  All not true, but it got all kinds of fish to bite on it.  It was beautifully played.

I did tell Sunbat about it last night as he was unaware of it.

Any trolling that has happened since will always be measured against that MOAT.
It wasn't that good. I caught on first thing and you all know how dense I am. :D

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »
It wasn't that good. I caught on first thing and you all know how dense I am. :D
bleach your hair blond and i might take you out.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2010, 03:07:14 PM »
Why would my feelings be hurt?  I found it to be a rather piss poor troll and frankly, I've pulled off way better than what the collective minds of the Muppets could put together.

ack-ack

It was only me.  Don't draw the others into it.  Of course I compelled Grizz to participate for authenticity.  Flotsom had to say something because he has a congenital disease that makes him palather and post emoticons at stuff.  :D  The rest just sat back and ignored.  As usual.

I agree it sucked though.  As well it should because we all know that anything that happens in the present could never be as good as what happened years and years and years ago because somehow, someway, by some insane and incredible cosmic event all of the gods of all things cartoon-airplane all converged at once on the game and in this community and anything else that happens after that indefinable moment is just second rate.  We have established that a long time ago.  Therefore I never even aspired to compete. As a matter of fact, I didn't know such a thing existed.   I just thought this was a routine troll.  I guess it was good enough to make someone feel threatened though.

BTW, too bad all those gods died.  I guess they weren’t gods after all…
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »

They didnt die. They play WoW now. Busy going for lvl 142 flaming fairy.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »
The funny thing is. You knew it was a troll, then thought it might be truth and starting eating the whole "grizz is a h4xx0r" bait. But, save face the best way you know how  :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »
They didnt die. They play WoW now. Busy going for lvl 142 flaming fairy.

Oh, my bad.   :rofl
AoM

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2010, 03:13:38 PM »

Some of us who'd been through the "Top Gunz" trolling squad in Airwarrior didn't bite on the MOAT either  

It caught a lot of fish however, there is no denying it was effective :)

As the guy who started this thread, I was only out to poke at Scotch a little bit for getting so bent out of shape about 85.  I will give credit where it's due to Sunbat for taking the original pitch and going with it in a different direction.  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »
I see Sunbats lag is fixed and Guppy how long are you on kp for?  :lol
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
It was only me.  Don't draw the others into it.  Of course I compelled Grizz to participate for authenticity.  Flotsom had to say something because he has a congenital disease that makes him palather and post emoticons at stuff.  :D  The rest just sat back and ignored.  As usual.

I agree it sucked though.  As well it should because we all know that anything that happens in the present could never be as good as what happened years and years and years ago because somehow, someway, by some insane and incredible cosmic event all of the gods of all things cartoon-airplane all converged at once on the game and in this community and anything else that happens after that indefinable moment is just second rate.  We have established that a long time ago.  Therefore I never even aspired to compete. As a matter of fact, I didn't know such a thing existed.   I just thought this was a routine troll.  I guess it was good enough to make someone feel threatened though.

As I said, it had potential, but . . .  :lol

BTW, the gods are watching.  I would not be so disrespectful if I were you  :old:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
If I was really that bent out of shape I wouldn't have kept upping there. The whole 80th hypocrite thing was just referring back to the last 80th/AoM thread.

Even though it's true.  :)

trollbat is crazy.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 03:20:27 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-