Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 20244 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2010, 11:24:26 PM »
I haven't spotted a single WW2 pilot around here in a long time! 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:19 PM »
neither have i. Guppy! understand that just becuase a mistake lead to you vulching, dosnt mean you should appologize for it. mistakes happen deal with it.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »
Jesus H Christ, you took up a topic to appologize for what actuall pilots did in WW2. get ahold of yourself -slaps guppy- the first ME-262 was shot down while taking off. and many jap planes were shot down before they got off the ground. the same goes for german planes in the later part of WW2.

I will admit i have vulched. but i dont appologize for it, why! becuase its war. you want air superiority, well keep them from getting into the air. WW2 pilots when attacking an airfield they would strafe aircraft on the field to keep them from getting into the the skys, and shooting you down. i know you guys think its more respectful to let them get into the air so you can duel them. but thats done miles out from the field. when your over the base, do whatever it takes to keep them down. so dont appologize for something that is neccesary to win a war, or get air superiority.
Dayyyummm ur one dumb cookie, wud u straff adolfs 109 or allow his arse to up n kill u or a friend?  :headscratch: vulch the buggers, i wud  :joystick: :airplane:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2010, 11:42:29 PM »
i did vulch. and alot hell 75% of my fight kills are vulches lol. so yes i would vulch hitlers 109.

and did you even bother to read it. i do vulch. but im flying bombers most of the time.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2010, 11:43:58 PM »
neither have i. Guppy! understand that just becuase a mistake lead to you vulching, dosnt mean you should appologize for it. mistakes happen deal with it.

You're assuming Corky mistakingly bomb vulched.  I was there brother, he was a predator on the prowl, he saw a weak enemy in a bad spot, and he showed no mercy in dispatching him using nothing short of overkill.

I'm not gonna lie, I was terrified of the rage I was witnessing.  I feared for my own life.  
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2010, 12:28:09 AM »
crap!!!  that's where that manual got to??!!   :uhoh :uhoh

uumm...i'll give ya three sheep, one clean shaven for it's return?

and i spied this tonight.......
(Image removed from quote.)

so what's your guys new secret weapon here?  :cool:

well sure ill trade you the manual for three sheep!!!!!!!

but i must warn you that i let hlbly read it and he took it to his favorite reading spot, the bathroom..........so lets just say that there may have been a minor malfunction in the toilet paper dispenser and well.........the pages may not be as easy to thumb through as they once were. the pages that still remain in the book that is. the missing pages, well he was reading in the bathroom, kinda self explanatory.....the sticking pages you ask? well we can leave it at it is the pages with pictures that are sticking and he is a bathroom multitasker  :D

as far as our new German secret weapon.....well that ain't no secret weapon!!! that's the shoddy work we get from those damn British subcontractors we hired to assemble our most lovely of birds the ME109!!!! damn those Brits!!!!! i knew we should have contracted the parts from Tiawan and had them assembled in Mexico!!!!!!! but of course we couldn't get either the Taiwanese or the Mexicans........they are too busy preparing all those B-29 bombers that everyone has been drueling over!!!!!!!!  :furious :furious
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2010, 03:59:49 AM »
i pooped my pants.
-AoM-

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2010, 04:11:05 AM »
i pooped my pants.

This a normal thing considering the trauma Corky caused you, it will pass
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »
This a normal thing considering the trauma Corky caused you, it will pass

Well it irritated me because guess who drew the short straw to change his diaper?  Yep, it was me.

Yes, Scotch wears a diaper.  It’s not because he is not potty trained nor is it because he is incontinent.  It’s because he is such a manly man that not only does he stand up to pee he also stands up to poop.

It got to be a real problem in the Muppet barracks because HTC reprogrammed his bombsight to cause him to drop short every time.  I have to admit that it was funny at first but then HT forgot to change it back and it got old fast.  It all came to a head one night when NOVA woke up in the middle of the night and stepped in it.  A big fight ensued and we decided that it was time to make some changes.

At first Scotch threw a fit when we told him he was going to have to start wearing diapers but we finally figured out that it wasn’t wearing diapers that was the problem, it was the fact that they had gay Sesame Street Muppets on them.  We got some special ones made with Animal on them and that was all it took.  

Everything was good until we realized Scotch wouldn’t change his diaper and he would just sit in it smoking his cigar and drinking scotch.  The diaper rash would put him in a foul mood.  The nasty disposition, the smell of cheap scotch mixed with cigar and poop made him unbearable to be around.  We had to start drugging him and changing his diaper.  We put him on strict rations of bananas only so he would only take a crap once every two months...  

...So you can imagine the load that he dropped when Corky dropped on him.   It was not pleasant at all and he was extra angry because he was sitting down in his airplane when he pooped so his manhood was threatened.  We had to bear with the inconvenience of raiding the Devil’s Rejects barracks and capture ten of them for Scotch to pound to bits in a 10 on 1.  That made him feel better.

I was so irritated by all of this I had to troll the BBS and pay everyone back.  Now you know why I did it.   :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 08:51:11 AM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2010, 09:05:04 AM »
 We had to bear with the inconvenience of raiding the Devil’s Rejects barracks and capture ten of them for Scotch to pound to bits in a 10 on 1.  That made him feel better.

Now thats the first thing in this whole muppet "look at me" thread that made laugh! LOL  :rofl  i enjoy Vtard humor
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2010, 09:16:20 AM »
Jesus H Christ, you took up a topic to appologize for what actuall pilots did in WW2. get ahold of yourself -slaps guppy- the first ME-262 was shot down while taking off. and many jap planes were shot down before they got off the ground. the same goes for german planes in the later part of WW2.

I will admit i have vulched. but i dont appologize for it, why! becuase its war. you want air superiority, well keep them from getting into the air. WW2 pilots when attacking an airfield they would strafe aircraft on the field to keep them from getting into the the skys, and shooting you down. i know you guys think its more respectful to let them get into the air so you can duel them. but thats done miles out from the field. when your over the base, do whatever it takes to keep them down. so dont appologize for something that is neccesary to win a war, or get air superiority.

how can one shoot something down, it it isn't up?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2010, 09:38:56 AM »
 :confused:
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #282 on: November 14, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »
well sure ill trade you the manual for three sheep!!!!!!!

but i must warn you that i let hlbly read it and he took it to his favorite reading spot, the bathroom..........so lets just say that there may have been a minor malfunction in the toilet paper dispenser and well.........the pages may not be as easy to thumb through as they once were. the pages that still remain in the book that is. the missing pages, well he was reading in the bathroom, kinda self explanatory.....the sticking pages you ask? well we can leave it at it is the pages with pictures that are sticking and he is a bathroom multitasker  :D

as far as our new German secret weapon.....well that ain't no secret weapon!!! that's the shoddy work we get from those damn British subcontractors we hired to assemble our most lovely of birds the ME109!!!! damn those Brits!!!!! i knew we should have contracted the parts from Tiawan and had them assembled in Mexico!!!!!!! but of course we couldn't get either the Taiwanese or the Mexicans........they are too busy preparing all those B-29 bombers that everyone has been drueling over!!!!!!!!  :furious :furious

british outsourcing explains the lack of the vertical stab......and the smoke trail, that i originally thought to be some sort of rocket assist, must have been the lucas(also british) electrical system about to ignite.

uumm......you guys can keep the manual........ :noid
i'll go beg the consortium for another.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »
i did vulch. and alot hell 75% of my fight kills are vulches lol. so yes i would vulch hitlers 109.

and did you even bother to read it. i do vulch. but im flying bombers most of the time.

if your kill was a vulch, it was not a fight.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2010, 09:58:18 AM »
if your kill was a vulch, it was not a fight.
and your point is?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns