Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 20243 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #300 on: November 14, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »
Well it irritated me because guess who drew the short straw to change his diaper?  Yep, it was me.

Yes, Scotch wears a diaper.  It’s not because he is not potty trained nor is it because he is incontinent.  It’s because he is such a manly man that not only does he stand up to pee he also stands up to poop.

It got to be a real problem in the Muppet barracks because HTC reprogrammed his bombsight to cause him to drop short every time.  I have to admit that it was funny at first but then HT forgot to change it back and it got old fast.  It all came to a head one night when NOVA woke up in the middle of the night and stepped in it.  A big fight ensued and we decided that it was time to make some changes.

At first Scotch threw a fit when we told him he was going to have to start wearing diapers but we finally figured out that it wasn’t wearing diapers that was the problem, it was the fact that they had gay Sesame Street Muppets on them.  We got some special ones made with Animal on them and that was all it took.  

Everything was good until we realized Scotch wouldn’t change his diaper and he would just sit in it smoking his cigar and drinking scotch.  The diaper rash would put him in a foul mood.  The nasty disposition, the smell of cheap scotch mixed with cigar and poop made him unbearable to be around.  We had to start drugging him and changing his diaper.  We put him on strict rations of bananas only so he would only take a crap once every two months...  

...So you can imagine the load that he dropped when Corky dropped on him.   It was not pleasant at all and he was extra angry because he was sitting down in his airplane when he pooped so his manhood was threatened.  We had to bear with the inconvenience of raiding the Devil’s Rejects barracks and capture ten of them for Scotch to pound to bits in a 10 on 1.  That made him feel better.

I was so irritated by all of this I had to troll the BBS and pay everyone back.  Now you know why I did it.   :D

There goes another monitor...thanks
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2010, 08:05:12 AM »
big deal. just pick-out another two from the pic below and you'll be fine.

(Image removed from quote.)
I see Spiderman twice  :huh
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2010, 08:17:44 AM »
then there were the blue knights that all quit AH for WoW  :aok

We needed a challenge  :O
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
We needed a challenge  :O

We have a Chalenge, but he isn't  :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #304 on: November 15, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »
WOOHOO!!

21 pages./  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #305 on: November 15, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »
61 pages if your using a Black Berry.

:)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »
No sir, you are 100% correct there.... And I can only speak of the last 4 years.  SlapShot, IMHO, is one of the more respectable people round here.   :salute  So I do say that half-cocked, but I say it nonetheless.  This is obvi a Muppet thread, nobody needed to bring anybody else into it, and I don't see why any of this should be public.  Hurts the game.

Ahhhh, yeah, SlapShot.  You puts up a good act in the arenas but on squad vox  :noid  He is the reason most of us either quit the game or left the BKs.  His constant whining about how we stole his kill, his calls for help, telling us who should hit the dar and when, drove every one creazy :(  Too bad because it was a good squad but he managed to ruin it  :(

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2010, 01:42:32 PM »

As this thread comes to a close, just to clarify... the general concensus was that Sunbat's routine weekly troll was not as good as, MOAT, the greatest troll of all time.  That seems to be the basic understanding that I got correct?

Btw llogan, I thought this was a Corky thread which got bitten and assimiliated into a Muppet puppet by the fangs of the Trollbat yes?   :D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: November 15, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »
morpheus and levi just had a certain...as the french say... i don't know what...when it came to trolling. You guys missed your timming by about 5 years is all
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #309 on: November 15, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »
As this thread comes to a close, just to clarify... the general concensus was that Sunbat's routine weekly troll was not as good as, MOAT, the greatest troll of all time.  That seems to be the basic understanding that I got correct?

Btw llogan, I thought this was a Corky thread which got bitten and assimiliated into a Muppet puppet by the fangs of the Trollbat yes?   :D

Over so soon?

:cry
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2010, 02:01:17 PM »
Over so soon?

:cry

I think the offended crowd has already bled their hearts dry and the sense of humor crowd has already rofl'd their eyes dry, so what else is there left to do here?  :rofl

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #311 on: November 15, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
I think the offended crowd has already bled their hearts dry and the sense of humor crowd has already rofl'd their eyes dry, so what else is there left to do here?  :rofl

Group hug?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #312 on: November 15, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »

Sounds like it  :lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: November 15, 2010, 02:19:17 PM »
If I weren't dead inside, this thread would warm my heart.

And yes, MOAT still rules the trolling roost.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #314 on: November 15, 2010, 02:29:31 PM »
If I weren't dead inside, this thread would warm my heart.

And yes, MOAT still rules the trolling roost.

:lol
Well I'm glad that MOAT beats it.  I would be worried if the greatest troll of all time was beaten by a half hearted troll concocted during a 5 minute work break by Sunbat Muppet.