Author Topic: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...  (Read 20292 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Forgive me Grizz for I have sinned...
« Reply #315 on: November 15, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »
If I weren't dead inside, this thread would warm my heart.

And yes, MOAT still rules the trolling roost.

Grizz, let me handle this, please.

All I have to say is, "Bah".  

I singlehandedly threatened all of your fanbois with two posts. Just 2. Since we are making self-declarations of victory, I hereby declare myself the victor on the grounds that I trolled all of the people that you trolled.  You and the rest of your squad trolled them as noobs and gained their unwavering adoration and following.  I trolled them as vets and now they have hate for SunBat.  The mark of a successful troll is the quality of suckers that bite and the enemies that are made.  Oh, I won.  

What makes it even more impressive is the fact that I had no idea I was competing and I still pwnd all of you.      
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: November 15, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »
Grizz, let me handle this, please.

All I have to say is, "Bah".  

I singlehandedly threatened all of your fanbois with two posts. Just 2. Since we are making self-declarations of victory, I hereby declare myself the victor on the grounds that I trolled all of the people that you trolled.  You and the rest of your squad trolled them as noobs and gained their unwavering adoration and following.  I trolled them as vets and now they have hate for SunBat.  The mark of a successful troll is the quality of suckers that bite and the enemies that are made.  Oh, I won.  

What makes it even more impressive is the fact that I had no idea I was competing and I still pwnd all of you.      

Two post? bahahahaha.  The MOAT started with 0
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #317 on: November 15, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
What's funny is that I can think of a number of other trolls done in the game itself that I found just as amusing as the MOAT.  Like the time I had all of the BKs grab 262s and fly them on the deck as slow as they could just to get a feel for their low speed, low alt handling and then told Fester everyone's exact location.  The wailing and gnashing of teeth on squad vox pleased me greatly.

Then there was the time the BKs conspired to allow me to land 100+ kills in a P-40 I think, but we did so in a way that actually hurt my score and lowered my overall rank just so we could see if people cared more about gaming the number of kills or gaming kills for rank.  I don't recall the exact plane involved, but maybe some of the older BKs could fill in that one.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #318 on: November 15, 2010, 04:00:06 PM »
well seeing as we are wrapping this up i will leave you all with a tidbit of wisdom.......

IF YOU AINT A MUPPET

YOU JUST A PUPPET WITH A FIST UP YOUR PUCKER!!

:bolt:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #319 on: November 15, 2010, 04:02:23 PM »
What's funny is that I can think of a number of other trolls done in the game itself that I found just as amusing as the MOAT.  Like the time I had all of the BKs grab 262s and fly them on the deck as slow as they could just to get a feel for their low speed, low alt handling and then told Fester everyone's exact location.  The wailing and gnashing of teeth on squad vox pleased me greatly.

Then there was the time the BKs conspired to allow me to land 100+ kills in a P-40 I think, but we did so in a way that actually hurt my score and lowered my overall rank just so we could see if people cared more about gaming the number of kills or gaming kills for rank.  I don't recall the exact plane involved, but maybe some of the older BKs could fill in that one.

I think it was this

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #320 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »
Careful Dedalos, we don't want any fireball incidents up in here. If I learned anything from 800nate reading harry potter over vox it's that you don't mess with wizards. (too soon?)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #321 on: November 15, 2010, 04:13:29 PM »
Careful Dedalos, we don't want any fireball incidents up in here. If I learned anything from 800nate reading harry potter over vox it's that you don't mess with wizards. (too soon?)

what exactly is "up in here"?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: November 15, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »
well seeing as we are wrapping this up i will leave you all with a tidbit of wisdom.......

IF YOU AINT A MUPPET

YOU JUST A PUPPET WITH A FIST UP YOUR PUCKER!!

:bolt:

i'll write that on the outhouse paper
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: November 15, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »

Arcane power  :old:

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #324 on: November 15, 2010, 06:55:43 PM »
61 pages if your using a Black Berry.

:)

:rofl :rofl  Glad I'm not the only laughing my arse off on the BB knowing at home my page count is significantly lower!   :furious
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »

I remember that one, if I recall correctly, weren't all those kills proxies?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2010, 07:52:57 PM »

It was like 176 kills(I think) in a P-40B that were all proxies. I thought that was better than the MOAT.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »
As this thread comes to a close, just to clarify... the general concensus was that Sunbat's routine weekly troll was not as good as, MOAT, the greatest troll of all time.  That seems to be the basic understanding that I got correct?

Btw llogan, I thought this was a Corky thread which got bitten and assimiliated into a Muppet puppet by the fangs of the Trollbat yes?   :D

LOL yes it was a Corky thread. Still is as near as I can tell.  And it went right where I figured it would.  Guess it worked as I had planned :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
LOL yes it was a Corky thread. Still is as near as I can tell.  And it went right where I figured it would.  Guess it worked as I had planned :)

Hehe, I don't think anyone believes that for a second corky.  :lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2010, 09:53:02 PM »
It was like 176 kills(I think) in a P-40B that were all proxies. I thought that was better than the MOAT.

Yeah, that sounds right.  I parked a P-40B next to the Ostwind spawn point just off a friendly base while BKs spawned and despawned, giving me proxy "kills" but doing nothing for my score.  If anything, my kills/hour plummeted.  I also emptied all of my ammo into the air and lowered my accuracy.  The kills were therefore completely meaningless and weren't even officially recorded outside of the arena-wide announcement.  The reaction was pretty funny to say the least.