Author Topic: Gamepads  (Read 343 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Gamepads
« on: December 08, 2001, 02:20:00 PM »
I was looking at a gamepad today.It has ten keys,a hat switch and throttle wheel.It is for use with the left hand and I think this would be an ideal setup for me.Does AH support this type of controller.<S!>
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Gamepads
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2001, 03:25:00 PM »
never tried to use a gamepad, but Im pretty sure you will be able to set it up "within" AH.

Offline Sancho

• Silver Member
      • http://www.56thfightergroup.com
Gamepads
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
I have a Gravis Exterminator gamepad that I keep at work  ;) .   Has an analog stick, throttle, and analog index finger buttons at the top/front that I use for rudder, plus a load of buttons.  Everything on that gamepad works fine in Aces High.  

I believe Aces High doesn't care what kind of controller you use. As long as you can see it in the joystick control panel you can map it in AH.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Gamepads
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2001, 04:08:00 PM »
Well,I went out and bought the Nostroma gamepad.It's great!I can map any key function to this small left hand controller(it has 10 keys and 3 shifts for a total of 30 programables..even the hat switch can be configured to any key command!).It even has a hat switch and throtle wheel..No more looking down at my keyboard anymore during a fight..I recommend it highly..  :D
**JOKER'S JOKERS**