Author Topic: Sir, We need to do a body scan..."No Thank You"  (Read 3369 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sir, We need to do a body scan..."No Thank You"
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
but not an act of violence that may have been stoppable.

Aren't they all stoppable?  All we have to do is have a 24 hour curfew and only get out of the house upon requesting and receiving permission from our protectors.  Then the cameras would follow us and law enforcement would respond and arrest who ever did not follow his agreed upon rout.  I would feel really safe then and happy that I would not be able to lose any of you in an act of violence.  Unless of coarse that act happened while you were not following the route you had been permitted to follow on your way to the grocery store and our protectors had to make sure you could not hurt us if that was your plan.  Is that what you are shooting for?

Since you wont answer, I ll take a guess.  Are part of some kind of law enforcement agency?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2010, 03:06:52 PM »
"tbh all this is going to do is make osama be more creative."

Right. Cause Obama creatively made the TSA, wrapped it up under Homeland
Security and enabled it withall the sins that go along with the Patriot Acts and
then he had good ole around Chertoff to push having these scanners put in right
after the "underwear" bomber attempted to murder a few hundred people on a
plane to Detroit!

Yuh know. I'm not sure he could get any more creative and top that..

Reading comprehension westy... reading comprehension.

Reread what I wrote, and very very carefully whom I wrote about.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »
heheh.  oops.

tbh quite a lot of the very right-of-center folks call him that name.

my bad.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2010, 05:50:26 PM »
Aren't they all stoppable?  All we have to do is have a 24 hour curfew and only get out of the house upon requesting and receiving permission from our protectors.  Then the cameras would follow us and law enforcement would respond and arrest who ever did not follow his agreed upon rout.  I would feel really safe then and happy that I would not be able to lose any of you in an act of violence.  Unless of coarse that act happened while you were not following the route you had been permitted to follow on your way to the grocery store and our protectors had to make sure you could not hurt us if that was your plan.  Is that what you are shooting for?

Since you wont answer, I ll take a guess.  Are part of some kind of law enforcement agency?

what about the multiple posts i have already made in this thread would lead you to believe i wouldn't answer your question? if you missed my response to your question about what i do for a living look back just a little bit and you will find my answer. but to ensure that you are not left wondering, NO i do not work for any type of law enforcement agency.

i have just erased a wall of text i wrote in response to your absurd statement. but after rereading it, and considering the types of responses it would likely evoke, i have come to the conclussion that having this conversation with people who have no true respect for the sacrifices others have made and are continuing to make on their behalf, is a waste of my time and effort.

i wish you all healthy happy and long lives free from the victimization of violent acts commited against them and the ones they love.

i am out of this conversation.

Peace!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2010, 06:49:08 PM »

i have come to the conclussion that having this conversation with people who have no true respect for the sacrifices others have made and are continuing to make on their behalf, is a waste of my time and effort.

You mean the sacrifices of those made so we can live in a FREE country?

I'm a vet. I have more respect for sacrifice than you can possibly fathom.

You want to talk respect? How about respecting the law abiding citizen? How about respect for the constitution?

If this stuff was being done in a school, you'd be livid!
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
What happens when some terrorist packs a bomb in his mudcutter...and they catch HIM?

"Sir, has your arse been in your control the whole time?"

yes...

"Has anyone unknown to you, packed your arse?"

NOBODY'S PACKED MY ARSE!

Ya show you I.D. every 3 feet all the way to the plane...then there is aNOTHER line....guy has a rubber glove, and a vat of K-Y jelly...

Then ya gotta sit in the middle seat for 3 hours with that squishy K-Y feeling,,,
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Rash

• Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2010, 08:39:47 PM »
Relax, I'm from the government.

I would be all for the full body pat down, as long as I could chose from a line up of some fine women, as long as I could get a happy ending.

Rash
The UNFORGIVEN

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »
Then ya gotta sit in the middle seat for 3 hours with that squishy K-Y feeling,,,
Had an over 30 physical before? :rofl
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2010, 11:15:16 PM »
I find it funny that a military commander can't order someone to submit to a full body search without that person being arrested or detained, yet it is somehow legal to order a military member to fly via commercial airline where that military member will be subjected to either a thorough groping or having nudie pics taken of them.

The military goes to such great lengths to do the right thing in this area, that during our recurring fitness tests, the waist measurement has to be done by a same-sex test administrator who has undergone special training.  No, in the military, you gotta get arrested before you are subjected to a full body search.  Except when you're ordered to fly commercial, then it's perfectly fine to get involuntarily groped without being arrested or detained for cause, and you can't decline because that would be "failure to go" punishable under the UCMJ.

Funny how the US used to be proud about standing up against that sort of thing in the world.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2010, 03:25:29 AM »
This issue in a big part is controllable by your airport.
Airports are NOT required to use TSA personnel.  They can use private companies, as long as those private companies follow TSA procedure.
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline SirFrancis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2010, 06:00:05 AM »
This issue in a big part is controllable by your airport.
Airports are NOT required to use TSA personnel.  They can use private companies, as long as those private companies follow TSA procedure.

yep, thats true.

Sanford Airport is showing TSA the finger...

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/11/sanford-airport-to-opt-out-of.html
‘CO2…makes the planet greener’

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2010, 08:23:28 AM »
You mean the sacrifices of those made so we can live in a FREE country?

I'm a vet. I have more respect for sacrifice than you can possibly fathom.

You want to talk respect? How about respecting the law abiding citizen? How about respect for the constitution?

If this stuff was being done in a school, you'd be livid!

:rofl Exactly!  He seems to confuse people signing up to give their lives to ensure others leave comfortable and in peace, with the people getting groped and abused at the airport.  Kind of not the same thing I would think.  He actually undermines what those people fought for and gave their lives for by supporting all this.  But I guess his only argument is to twist things around and through insults.

Do not confuse people sacrificing their lives willingly for you with some grandma catching a flight to go see her grand kids  :lol

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2010, 08:27:57 AM »
I find it funny that a military commander can't order someone to submit to a full body search without that person being arrested or detained, yet it is somehow legal to order a military member to fly via commercial airline where that military member will be subjected to either a thorough groping or having nudie pics taken of them.

The military goes to such great lengths to do the right thing in this area, that during our recurring fitness tests, the waist measurement has to be done by a same-sex test administrator who has undergone special training.  No, in the military, you gotta get arrested before you are subjected to a full body search.  Except when you're ordered to fly commercial, then it's perfectly fine to get involuntarily groped without being arrested or detained for cause, and you can't decline because that would be "failure to go" punishable under the UCMJ.

Funny how the US used to be proud about standing up against that sort of thing in the world.

Even more funny.  A guy that just spent 2 years being shot at by the enemy, is not trusted to board a plane in his country, the one he was lucky not to  have died for, and he needs to be searched at the airport  :rofl

Uhhh, Sir?  We do trust you to give your life for us, but not to get on this plane.  Bend over please, and have a happy flight  :rofl

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »
Even more funny.  A guy that just spent 2 years being shot at by the enemy, is not trusted to board a plane in his country, the one he was lucky not to  have died for, and he needs to be searched at the airport  :rofl

Uhhh, Sir?  We do trust you to give your life for us, but not to get on this plane.  Bend over please, and have a happy flight  :rofl

I see your point but there was a sodier who threw a grenade into a tent and killed other soldiers. Then the wacko soldier in Texas who shot and killed 12........

It is a crying shame but soldiers should be checked like everyone else. The main point is the TSA is out of control.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2010, 09:50:25 AM »
I see your point but there was a sodier who threw a grenade into a tent and killed other soldiers. Then the wacko soldier in Texas who shot and killed 12........

It is a crying shame but soldiers should be checked like everyone else. The main point is the TSA is out of control.

Yes, but why only on airplanes then?  Why are we so worried about airplanes?  The same guy could walk into a bar and take out a lot more people if he wanted to.  My guess is that airplanes cost a lot of money and airlines or their insurance companies do not want to  have to pay for a new one.  So really, who is TSA really protecting?  Us or some insurance company?