Author Topic: Scoring Events  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Edgar

• Copper Member
Re: Scoring Events
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a treat...today we have a real life idiotnet romper room chest thumper on display in our cyber world. If you watch closely you will see a display unlike anything that can be witnessed in nature...a less than zero grasp of reality. This particular specimen is rare even among the local population for it's larger than normal ego. It is a result of no real world social skills, less than normal human social interaction and a real world submissive effeminate self perception.

The truly amazing thing is if you were to come face to face with this particular specimen, there wouldn't be such a display although I'm sure it would make an intitial attempt. If it does attempt to show it's over inflated ego, just look it in the eyes and give it an alpha male masculine display and it will be docile.

LMAO!!!
 :aok
XO
VMF-222 ~Flying Deuces~
http://www.vmf-222.com/

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »
This just gotta be a troll, right? That can't be the real MGD. Reg'd since October? Only 8 posts? Come on man!
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 03:32:23 AM »
Ah if its a troll then I will bite.

I will say that some things with FSO do seem screwed up. What I really do not like is when someone brings up a perceived problem with FSO up the first response is "they volunteer so accept it." Now MGD could have been more tactful but these are problems that I have heard many people express their displeasure of. Also some CMs say volunteer if you have a problem as if I were to say I volunteer I would be accepted and have a say in the setups tomorrow. This to me is a misleading. If I volunteer and tomorrow I could have a say in things I would do and will do it right now.

If MGD was a CM and has been here for a long while then maybe we should listen to him.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 07:11:49 AM »
So the scoring thing is an *actual* problem? Seriously? To tell ya the truth I hadn't noticed. Not even on my radar screen even after I've CO'd a side. Priorities people. This should be way low on anyone's list. "Get a life" comes to mind. I just had to say and I'm a pretty quiet guy here.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
During my forty+ year stint in customer support/relations, a few hard core truths have emerged.

One of them is people who publicly admonish volunteers are not really looking for problems to be solved.  They are looking for attention or looking to raise themselves above those who have authority.

Best advice I can give anyone is to ignore people like this.  I will also state we (HTC) have a zero-tolerance attitude towards those who do chose to be derogatory towards players who volunteer their free time to give back to the community.

There is a right way and a wrong way to address any concerns or issues you have with any event.  This particular thread displays the incorrect way to do it.  If you cannot be respectful, then you are going to go about it all wrong.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com