Author Topic: Tool Bags  (Read 2493 times)

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: Tool Bags
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »
Ok.  I guess the lemurs have spoken.

I am fine in my world. No help needed there. Thought I would reach out... no one was there. Grab a beer and enjoy the mug as the turds who post sling their mud.

Well, the way your going HiTech or Skuzzy will end your misery on the BBS

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2010, 01:48:48 PM »
Would you rather have players acting out/greifing in the game or venting that energy here?

An old adage is, if they are talking smack and screaming at each other, aint nobody dead yet.

At least Dirt has something to say opposed to Nate not quite understanding the intricacies of discussing social dynamics with adults. Dirt knows he will get flamed back to let him know he ain't alone. If no one cared about his opinion, no one would have joined this thread. Nate is too many things besides young which contributed to his bianry expectations that if he made a statment of victomhood in this forum we would change our preception of him due to our being bad people.

Too bad we can't just buy another round. These virtual bars are all talk and no juice......30 year old single malt...hehehe.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »
......30 year old single malt...hehehe.

Bustr...if only I had the means.... mine are capped around 21ish, wife ack imposed.  

Well, the way your going HiTech or Skuzzy will end your misery on the BBS

I did not get any "see rule#4's" so I guess I am operating within the accepted norms of your community.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:05:46 PM by dirtdart »
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2010, 02:07:28 PM »
Bustr...if only I had the means.... mine are capped around 21ish, wife ack imposed.  

I did not get any "see rule#4's" so I guess I am operating within the accepted norms of your community.
Sometimes the hamer falls on those least expecting it.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »
Sometimes the hamer falls on those least expecting it.

If that is the case than.... INdeed you might be right.  I say bring it.  If a guys getting TOd about guys who lurk in the shadows, then shut it down.  Have another who has 12 pages on why the game sucks with no reasonable answer, let in run.  Some things make no sense to me. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2010, 03:15:05 PM »
Flame away....

That statement basically alleviates anyone of responsibility toward the end of feeling remorse over certain words and/or phrases. You can't ask for something, or expect it, then get mad when you get it.

I remember a Shipmate of mine pissed me off and I told him I'd break his foot again (he was in a soft cast) if he didn't leave me be. He told me to do it, so I broke his foot. When I went before my CO, he stated to my now hobbled comrad that if he asked for it, he shouldn't piss and moan when I did gave it to him. The only words I spoke where 'Yes Sir' twice. He never bothered me again, nor asked me to break his foot.

Soooo if you're unhappy with the responses, or feel they are negative, or adverse, remember... you requested it.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2010, 06:25:57 PM »
Cupcake.  Hide behind your monitor, zero responsibility, zero moral fiber.  Courteous conduct is beneath you a civilized person.  Insults are humor.  The mockery of the work put into redoing the arenas is something I am sure HTC loves and embraces.  You are a rat.  

You should take a good look in the mirror as your post displays all the "uncivilized" behavior you yourelf say your against. Good luck with your self rightious attitude.
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2010, 06:30:37 PM »
This was fun.  :banana:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.