Author Topic: sorry fellas  (Read 456 times)

Offline bongboy1

• Copper Member
      • Jokers Jokers
sorry fellas
« on: November 22, 2010, 03:53:57 PM »
I had a few too many drinks the other night and got onto MA and started acting like a dumb drunk fool. We all do dumb things sometimes but that's no excuse. I just want to apologize to anyone I may have offended. Thanks guys n yall have a happy turkey day! <S>
Jokers Jokers

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Re: sorry fellas
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »
Well standing up like a man and admitting you made a mistake is a good step.

Learning when to alt F4 AH and walk away before you say things you shouldn't is another.
But I'll give you credit for the attempt so far.

Offline bongboy1

• Copper Member
      • Jokers Jokers
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »
Ya I deff should have alt f4'd that night but the past is the past n the present is now so once again, sry to those I may have offended that night
Jokers Jokers

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 04:33:38 PM »
I had a few too many drinks the other night and got onto MA and started acting like a dumb drunk fool. We all do dumb things sometimes but that's no excuse. I just want to apologize to anyone I may have offended. Thanks guys n yall have a happy turkey day! <S>

i didn't hear what happened, and haven't seen any of your posts before....but you're starting off top of the line in my book with a post like this.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »
I think my tenth or so post apologizing for being a drunkard in the MA finally got me to lay off the booze when I played.  Plus my ability to perform decreased with each additional ounce of alcohol and that only added fuel to the fire.

Many can handle it and even do well but all the same, I could not.

<S> to you for seeing it and recognizing an apology was in order, just look out for more of the same.  It really isn't much fun when it gets to be a problem.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline bongboy1

• Copper Member
      • Jokers Jokers
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 05:02:55 PM »
Thanks guys but I'm thinking I should look into installing a breathalizer onto my computer. that should prevent this issue lol
Jokers Jokers

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »
Thanks guys but I'm thinking I should look into installing a breathalizer onto my computer. that should prevent this issue lol

easier way. just tell yourself you'll have that drink after a few kills.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »
I've noticed 2 things about drinking. With each beer consumed the number of kills I register decreases while my wife's looks increase. So, after Coors Light number twelve and four straight augers I logged off and climbed into bed next to Sofia Vergara.