Author Topic: Snow...  (Read 477 times)

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
Snow...
« on: November 28, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »
No, I am not talking about falling flakes.  But snowy terrain would be a great thing to have.  We have deserts, mountains, oceans, tropics...  how about some snow? 

All I am asking for is that the next new map (whenever we get one) be snowy terrain.

:D

***G3-MF***

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: Snow...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »
+1 :cheers:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 04:59:10 PM »
 :aok
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »
Rhinewin, or Winter Rhine, was the Rhine terrain with the snow. It is currently being worked on and updated by someone on the terrain team, and will be back with the snow textures when they are done. I think the current Rhinewin has no snow textures.

I believe the Aleutian Terrain also had snow tiles, but I would not swear to that.

Both of these terrains are for Special Events use, and not in AH's MA rotation, but they are found, in their current state, on the AH website under Downloads>Terrains.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads-terrains-art.html
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
I WANT MY SNOWMAN.  :aok :aok :aok
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 05:54:15 AM »
Rhinewin, or Winter Rhine, was the Rhine terrain with the snow. It is currently being worked on and updated by someone on the terrain team, and will be back with the snow textures when they are done. I think the current Rhinewin has no snow textures.

I believe the Aleutian Terrain also had snow tiles, but I would not swear to that.

Both of these terrains are for Special Events use, and not in AH's MA rotation, but they are found, in their current state, on the AH website under Downloads>Terrains.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/downloads-terrains-art.html

Thanks HB... It will be nice to see a snowy map in FSO.  But I should have been more specific.  I was thinking of having one for the MA's.

***G3-MF***