Author Topic: Cats outa the bag eh?  (Read 6880 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Cats outa the bag eh?
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »
no but I have thought about getting you in the arena to help me with my GV driving ;) I've got probably 1.5 hours in tanks etc in 3 or so years of actually playing.  Besides you'd make a fine AVA regular mister M18 :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »
tanks are easy.

if you see a tree in front of you.......turn. if you see a bad guy.....hide. then shoot him when he drives by. easy, eh? :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »
SHHHHHH!!!! I'm casting bread upon the water!!!
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »
SHHHHHH!!!! I'm casting bread upon the water!!!

well, we could all up jeeps, grizz could come shoot at us, while storch, n7, and larry....eerr.......vultchy hoey and rammey try to pick him.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »
you want me to be live bai   :O... oh wait that's what I do.

Well okay then  :D

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »
What's funny is that they trolled me and kappa into the DA only to get their tulips handed to them.  Clinging for an excuse, they accused us of breaking our prearranged alt cap and said they'd post the film to prove we are cheaters.  All we could do was laugh at them and tell them to post it.  I don't think we'll be seeing that film anytime soon.

They also said you were stick stirrers, HOers, picking stupid planes, and that I was giving you check 6 calls while observing from your plane.

I can't speak for the HOing, because for whatever reason shots/sound of shots don't show up when you're observing, but all the other claims were false.

To be honest, they were strange fights.  Considering just how much they were talking, I was expecting either you and Kappa would quickly destroy them, or for you to have to work very hard most rounds.  Instead, it was something in the middle. They did alright and had a clue, but, I could tell you didn't really have to work for it...  It was as though you were fighting two good sticks who crave recognition for being great but aren't quit there yet.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
I don't think they're good enough to be Larry and N7. Even my rusty arse can beat them with relative ease. back when I fought both of them in the AvA frequently, Larry was probably a bit better than I, and N7 was about the same in skill. Fights were always fun with him because you knew if you'd get shot down, he would troll on 200. :)
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »
I don't think they're good enough to be Larry and N7. Even my rusty arse can beat them with relative ease. back when I fought both of them in the AvA frequently, Larry was probably a bit better than I, and N7 was about the same in skill. Fights were always fun with him because you knew if you'd get shot down, he would troll on 200. :)

well.....they may be having trouble due to the lack of icons.

now that grizz mentions it, it could be them, although that would make me much better than i thought i was.....'cause that means i can beat larry, n7, and storchie....and i don't recall ever beating them before. WOOHOO!!  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2010, 02:18:53 PM »
The ghosts of players past haunting the AvA.  :noid
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2010, 02:29:20 PM »
The ghosts of players past haunting the AvA.  :noid

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »
who ya gonna callll??
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2010, 03:19:53 PM »
This just in.

Be careful when investigating shiny things.  Some weird people dangle hooks underneath them.  I lucked out and got thrown back. 

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2010, 03:25:27 PM »
well.....they may be having trouble due to the lack of icons.

now that grizz mentions it, it could be them, although that would make me much better than i thought i was.....'cause that means i can beat larry, n7, and storchie....and i don't recall ever beating them before. WOOHOO!!  :devil

Vultchy aka Larry, was flying the hell out of the K4 last night.  He got his butt whipped, but it was still top notch flying.  Hoey is probably N7, as he is the next best and Rammey is Storch, who is the most loud mouthed of the group, and also sucks pretty bad.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2010, 03:33:23 PM »
This just in.

Be careful when investigating shiny things.  Some weird people dangle hooks underneath them.  I lucked out and got thrown back. 

sometimes aliens put out shiny things as bait. then they abduct those investigating. then they do things....... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
*checks*

no lost time, no fuzzy memories, just a feeling of being pulled out of the forum, investigated by.. AAAUUUGHHHHH!!!!!  :noid   :bolt: