Author Topic: So what are the current radar settings?  (Read 337 times)

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
So what are the current radar settings?
« on: December 04, 2010, 04:51:57 PM »
NOE at 65ft is not possible over hill and dale when screamin' at full throttle in a Mossi, Typhoon, or other such aircraft meant for such low level raids. 

Since skuzzy posted in the servers that the radar is at 250ft universal (as of Mon/Tues Nov 29th/30th), I've taken 110's, Mossi's, and Tiff's deep into enemy territory just for fun and to puch my limits of "piloting", if you will.  Likewise, I've seen a number of enemy missions make use of teh 250ft more as well.  I've also caught a few NOE's who failed to pay close attention to the terrain and dart above 250ft for a second or 2.  Chasing them down and finding them is as much fun as it is shooting them down.  :)

I'm trying to confirm whether or not there have been changes.  None of the main arena's come seem to have a MOTD, and I can't find anything on the boards to indicate that it's no longer 65 ft for both.  And of course, you can't view arena settings online.   I asked on the main forum, and no one has posted a response, so I thought I'd ask here.

Can someone confirm what it is set to at this time?

Thanks!

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue