Author Topic: New Definitions?  (Read 3689 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: New Definitions?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 04:42:54 PM »
Locking Arena in 47 seconds......... ?

New Arenas are now available?

Totally a NEW DEFINITION!!!

:old:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 04:48:42 PM »
I was there flying in the area at the same time, JUGgler was not fighting Dolby in a 1v1 fight, JUGgler was fighting a Brewster and I believe a couple of more planes when Dolby came in for the pick.

nice catch :aok

soo Dolby ... did you ask the friendly brewster if he wanted you to end his fight by picking the jug he was fighting?
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
nice catch :aok

soo Dolby ... did you ask the friendly brewster if he wanted you to end his fight by picking the jug he was fighting?

The quick and the dead  :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »
I was there flying in the area at the same time, JUGgler was not fighting Dolby in a 1v1 fight, JUGgler was fighting a Brewster and I believe a couple of more planes when Dolby came in for the pick. 

ack-ack

so basically he cleared the guys 12....... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »
so basically he cleared the guys 12....... :noid
yes hes a gang tard
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »

ack-ack
That's how i interpreted it.  Jugler looks to complain he's turn fighting the overmodeled brewster! :D Seems someone comes in on his 11 o' clock to clear err pick him.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:41:00 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2010, 05:34:06 PM »
Locking Arena in 47 seconds......... ?

New Arenas are now available?

Totally a NEW DEFINITION!!!

:old:

:rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »
We know why  ;)  I fought Juggler in a LALA vs his 205 a few times last night and took shots more questionable than the one on the screen shot.  All the guy said was <S> and are still out there.

JUGgler is a class act.  The other day we were on opposing sides, both on the deck and each time we tried to engage 1v1, one of us would get someone trying to dive in and pick.  If it happened to me, JUGgler would turn in the other direction and let me finish off the picker 1v1, if it happened to him, I did the same.  By the time the skies were clear enough for both of us to engage 1v1, we were both low on fuel and ammo and had to RTB to fight 1v1 another day.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2010, 06:13:37 PM »
Never had anything to say about JUGler but good stuff :aok

I second Ack Ack
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2010, 06:26:51 PM »
You and your buddy have amicable fights. Not my experience with the chap currently.
I even pm'd him and told him to have some class after the 'Dolby Head On lie' he put on 200.
Perhaps I'll allow the chap another chance after an uber post count guy uses the term Class Act and gets it seconded.

Still i'm disappointed a HO is now from the 8 and 6 oclock positions. I'll have to start hitting aircraft from the sides or the underbelly to avoid getting called out for HOing. I always thought it was 2 aircraft aimed at each other at 12 oclock.. silly me
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:28:44 PM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »
You and your buddy have amicable fights. Not my experience with the chap currently.
I even pm'd him and told him to have some class after the 'Dolby Head On lie' he put on 200.
Perhaps I'll allow the chap another chance after an uber post count guy uses the term Class Act and gets it seconded.

Still i'm disappointed a HO is now from the 8 and 6 oclock positions. I'll have to start hitting aircraft from the sides or the underbelly to avoid getting called out for HOing. I always thought it was 2 aircraft aimed at each other at 12 oclock.. silly me
You obviously dont get what is going on in your own thread now.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »

ack-ack

Finally some clearity. Its obvious that more is going on here
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2010, 06:41:11 PM »

I think it's obvious that when he died it said "dolby shot you down" and he thought you were the plane in front of him, the brew that may have been going for the HO, not the one behind him (since he was being enagaged by multiple cons ... aka ganged) when you picked him. I'll forgive him for not knowing which of the many bad guys it was that actually sent him to the tower.... it after all didn't say "dolby shot you down while flying a P-47"
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »
I think it's obvious that when he died it said "dolby shot you down" and he thought you were the plane in front of him, the brew that may have been going for the HO, not the one behind him (since he was being enagaged by multiple cons ... aka ganged) when you picked him. I'll forgive him for not knowing which of the many bad guys it was that actually sent him to the tower.... it after all didn't say "dolby shot you down while flying a P-47"

sounds close to me  :aok  Dolby you pinged him enough during your fight to get the kill regardless of who really killed him, the Brew might have ho'd him, so all he saw was Dolby Shot you down, i wouldnt worry about it  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
yes hes a gang tard

or possibly a pick tard/
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)