Author Topic: If you could perform a genocide of one airplane  (Read 3494 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: If you could perform a genocide of one airplane
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2010, 02:20:41 AM »
get rid of thise sheep :old:
They have scary feet :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2010, 02:29:22 AM »
If everything was unperked, I suspect the Mid War arena would become far more popular than the Me262 arenas.  Honesly, I wouldn't object as I think Mid War is a much more balanced environment.

I don't think so.  The majority aren't going to like they can't take up uber late war planes, even though the mid-war arena plane set offers up the best matchups of any of the arenas, it doesn't have the La-7, P-51D, FW 190D, Spitfire Mk XVI, etc.  Also, the game play in MW is actually worse than the LW arena where hording undefended bases isn't just the norm, it's pretty much the only thing that happens.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline iwomba

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2010, 02:49:22 AM »
What would it be?

This has been suggested many times & will never happen because HTC hates anything from Air Warrior ( still some bad blood here after all these years?).

But have spit factories & p51's & f4u's & all those planes that are over popular. Factories would be down for 15 minutes with none of that plane type available for that period of time. Could even rotate the plane type factory.

Would make for some interesting fights over & near these factories & add another aspect to the game which is becoming increasingly stale & repatative.
WOMBA
9GIAP
Sydney, Australia Branch

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2010, 06:28:14 AM »
I love them all regardless of their "reputation". :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 06:37:47 AM »
Cessna 152 - nothing is more humiliating than being overtaken by a seagull.  :mad:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2010, 08:36:08 AM »
.....Also, the game play in MW is actually worse than the LW arena where hording undefended bases isn't just the norm, it's pretty much the only thing that happens.

ack-ack

With the exception of last night! Went in there last night to find a pretty even number of knight to rook fights! Had a nice fight with wwhiskey both of us in FM2's.

opps on topic: The trees need to go they outnumber players and have a huge kill to death ratio!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 08:37:42 AM by coola4me »
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2010, 08:42:36 AM »
Depends on who's in it. Most I could care less about.

Edit: I'd even go so far as to say the only person I consider a threat in it is Kazaa. There are three other to worry about but I don't have to worry about them cuz I know where they are when they're on.
:salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2010, 11:13:48 AM »
It ain't here yet but my vote goes to the B-29. I hope it is perked out of the reach of most or it will be yet another 4 engine Stuka that the wing don't break off of it in a dive.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 01:30:26 PM »
Really?  Someone should have told the Bishops that last night at A27.  They kept on bringing Brewsters at high altitude to pick the furball off A27 and each time the Brewsters died a fiery death without killing anyone.  The impact of a Brewster in a furball is highly exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous.

ack-ack
Really? Can't see sarcasm?

I see you can exaggerate to the point of being ridiculous(bolded area)

:aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 01:35:15 PM »
I cant believe all the brew hate.......that plane is just as easy to kill as any other hell its as easy to kill as the 16......both those planes are only dangerous when the driver knows his-her plane.....oh wait that goes for Every plane in the hanger.........bot for the sake of the thread.........I would get rid of the.......S......P........B.. ..nope cant think of one plane......now if you were to ask about players................:-)
I don't like the Brew because its easy for myself to rack up alot of kills in, I can get more in that then the K4 most times(depends on how the tators are flying).
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
I don't like the Brew because its easy for myself to rack up alot of kills in, I can get more in that then the K4 most times(depends on how the tators are flying).

But your comparing apples to oranges.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2010, 01:41:31 PM »
Really? Can't see sarcasm?

I see you can exaggerate to the point of being ridiculous(bolded area)

:aok

Don't try and back pedal and claim your posts whining about the "uber superiority" of the Brewster was anything remotely close to being sarcasm.  

As for the part you bolded in, unlike your whines (yes, your "comments" about the Brewster is nothing more than a whine) about the "uber" Brewster, it is what happened when a small group of Bishops were trying to use Brewsters diving from high to pick the furball on the deck.  They failed at it miserably, probably because they weren't very good pilots to begin with but that is an entirely different subject matter.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2010, 01:57:02 PM »

Really?  I thought you didn't like the Brewster because of the way WMaker slapped you around one day flying the Brewster.  The thread you started after that one made no mention disliking the Brewster because you could "rack up a lot of kills in" but rather (again, from that thread) because you thought it was over modeled and didn't like the way WMaker was flying it.

In fact, I think this is the first time you actually mentioned you didn't like the Brewster because you can "rack up a lot of kills in" it.

:rofl

ack-ack

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »
Cessna 152 - nothing is more humiliating than being overtaken by a seagull.  :mad:

Oh Batty,your to modest,tell the truth! you forced an overshoot and the seagull flew right into you sights... :rofl

:salute

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »
Don't try and back pedal and claim your posts whining about the "uber superiority" of the Brewster was anything remotely close to being sarcasm.  

As for the part you bolded in, unlike your whines (yes, your "comments" about the Brewster is nothing more than a whine) about the "uber" Brewster, it is what happened when a small group of Bishops were trying to use Brewsters diving from high to pick the furball on the deck.  They failed at it miserably, probably because they weren't very good pilots to begin with but that is an entirely different subject matter.

ack-ack

They weren't, I am just playing around on this thread. The only arguement I really have with the Brew I already made(its K/D) :devil

Not a single Kill though? At a k/D ratio of more then 1 I find that more then unlikely...must have been the pilots :aok

Really?  I thought you didn't like the Brewster because of the way WMaker slapped you around one day flying the Brewster.  The thread you started after that one made no mention disliking the Brewster because you could "rack up a lot of kills in" but rather (again, from that thread) because you thought it was over modeled and didn't like the way WMaker was flying it.

In fact, I think this is the first time you actually mentioned you didn't like the Brewster because you can "rack up a lot of kills in" it.

:rofl

ack-ack
I did't know Wmaker slapped me around in a Brew before.......thanks for letting me know. When was this put out? Never said Wmaker there guy, only seen Wmaker flying it once maybe.

But your comparing apples to oranges.
Not really, both Fighters in Aces High :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"