Author Topic: AoM Shade.....  (Read 11842 times)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Re: AoM Shade.....
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »
I am the worst stick in the 80th,  I don't care much right now, but let me ask my new expert.

(Image removed from quote.)

My newborn son thought about it, but no, he doesn't care either. :)

Congrats Delirium.   :aok :aok
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2010, 12:31:31 PM »
Delirium.....  Perhaps the best hijack of all time!   :aok

BTW..........  IN

Hands down.

Excuse me while I propagate it further.

Congrats Del!!   :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2010, 06:28:04 PM »
Shade   =   Suns          Same Skin on K4 and fly alot alike :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »
Shade   =   Suns          Same Skin on K4 and fly alot alike :noid
:lol just won't let it go huh
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 06:43:47 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2010, 07:04:58 PM »
Last night I had upped from a field and was bsing with squaddies and messing around with stuff here at my desk and just generally doing the stuff that you do while you're on climbout.  A minute later I hear an engine right on top of me, look back and it's a K4, very close behind me.  He didn't shoot, but instead zoomed up and gave me some space and time to get set.  Soon as I did, we proceeded to have a very good fight, until a couple of my countrymen jumped him from above, ignoring my attempt to call them off. 

Never had anything like that happen before at all.  Got to hollering on 200 to see who it was, turned out to be shade.  I don't too much care who he is one way or the other, but he gets a big giant  :salute from me for that.  In my book that was a real class act right there.
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »
Shade   =   Suns          Same Skin on K4 and fly alot alike :noid

Just out of curiosity, you're flying like 800Nate, right? I'm not going to ask why, it's not my business, but similarly, Shade has it's own reason.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
Last night I had upped from a field and was bsing with squaddies and messing around with stuff here at my desk and just generally doing the stuff that you do while you're on climbout.  A minute later I hear an engine right on top of me, look back and it's a K4, very close behind me.  He didn't shoot, but instead zoomed up and gave me some space and time to get set.  Soon as I did, we proceeded to have a very good fight, until a couple of my countrymen jumped him from above, ignoring my attempt to call them off. 

Never had anything like that happen before at all.  Got to hollering on 200 to see who it was, turned out to be shade.  I don't too much care who he is one way or the other, but he gets a big giant  :salute from me for that.  In my book that was a real class act right there.

LOL well, I didn't have that kind of luck.  I was on the deck heading towards a sea of red.  Two 109s were on the deck as well in front of me.  I saw that they were tangling and started to pull away but the G14 appeared to turns towards me, so I turned back in as the K4 pulled towards me.  He then shot me in the face :)

Was Shade.  While I never fired a shot, somehow I'd jumped their fight and it was justification enough for the HO :)

No worries as I got a new plane :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2010, 09:46:18 PM »
:lol just won't let it go huh
Definately not!!! He was whooping my arse today 1v1 in the MA today. I got him acouple times out of luck but we had a good 6-7 1v1s in the MA....believe it or not lol.

Looking at the score board.....it could be Fester...

Just out of curiosity, you're flying like 800Nate, right? I'm not going to ask why, it's not my business, but similarly, Shade has it's own reason.

Don't know 800Nate, and not sure what your getting at..... :confused:

We were both dropping alt and such to get co E before our fights in the MA...awesome fights and good sport for sure.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2010, 09:52:47 PM »
Don't feel bad. I had a so called "B" lister Muppet spanking me 7 ways to sunday today in the DA. My rudder pedals went though hell but I had a blast.

<<S>> Slash  :cheers:
Lighten up Francis

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2010, 10:30:54 PM »
can someone point me towards where this "B-lister" list is written down? i have never read it and would like to see it. if there is more than just my name on it then someone has seriously underestimated the skillz of the rest of the squad.

oh and as far as shade goes....well my expirience with him thus far has shown me that he is a kill stealing no 6 checking dweeb!!!!!!! how this guy got into the Muppet's is beyond me!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2010, 10:35:32 PM »
can someone point me towards where this "B-lister" list is written down? i have never read it and would like to see it. if there is more than just my name on it then someone has seriously underestimated the skillz of the rest of the squad.

oh and as far as shade goes....well my expirience with him thus far has shown me that he is a kill stealing no 6 checking dweeb!!!!!!! how this guy got into the Muppet's is beyond me!!!

It's the "Blister" list.  Belongs to those who spend most of their time turning and bending their joysticks, causing blisters on their hands.  I can see where the confusion started :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2010, 10:51:32 PM »
I believe BiPolar has the list written down somewhere. Slash told me he was on the "b" list. I told him that maybe the "b" list aint too bad of a place to be.  ;)

I myself am ok with being on the Q or P list  :airplane:
Lighten up Francis

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2010, 10:58:40 PM »
hahahaha

well im happy to keep Slash company!

and i dont get blisters.....i use LUBE!!!!!!!  :neener:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »

<<S>> back Uptown! Until next time :cheers:

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2010, 02:16:51 AM »
Don't feel bad. I had a so called "B" lister Muppet spanking me 7 ways to sunday today in the DA. My rudder pedals went though hell but I had a blast.

don't tell everyone!   it's good people think we actually have a "B" list  :noid
-AoM-