Author Topic: AoM Shade.....  (Read 11833 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: AoM Shade.....
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2010, 12:52:38 PM »
Meh.

Del is a very honest guy and never lies and he always says that he sucks at the game so I guess I took his word for it.

Shuffler? LOL.
Shuffler is good by "MA standards" I suppose.  Great picker, great aim, knows basic ACM, can't really fight though.  Saying he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag might be a little harsh, more like a damp paper bag :)

I forgot Soulyss too.  Cactus and Soulyss are the best.  There are no others.

Don't forget Stogey.  You haven't flown against a good 38 stick til you've run into old Stogey! And Pawz. He's really good.  The rest of are mediocre at best.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2010, 12:54:07 PM »
Cactus and Shuffler are only good because I am the one playing bait while they take the killz. Hence the reason while you guys are being shot down by them. :neener:

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »
Don't forget Stogey.  You haven't flown against a good 38 stick til you've run into old Stogey! And Pawz. He's really good.  The rest of are mediocre at best.

I just pulled up your roster.  I forgot about Pawz.  Yes, he is a good stick.  I didn't realize Silat was in the squad, figured he wasn't conservative enough for the 80th.  Okay I rescind, you guys have more than just 2 good pilots, more like 4.   :angel:

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »
Meh.

Del is a very honest guy and never lies and he always says that he sucks at the game so I guess I took his word for it.

Shuffler? LOL.
Shuffler is good by "MA standards" I suppose.  Great picker, great aim, knows basic ACM, can't really fight though.  Saying he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag might be a little harsh, more like a damp paper bag :)

I forgot Soulyss too.  Cactus and Soulyss are the best.  There are no others.
that's pretty arrogant. The 80th and other S.A.P.P. guys have done more in this game to promote good sportmanship then your squad could ever think about. Yet you come here and bash them because they don't measure up to what you perceive as skilled? Who made you the authority on what or who is skilled?
The S.A.P.P. folks are collectively the finest group of guys that's ever played the game. I'm sure most would agree with that. The skins,training,historic knowledge they have provided this community has helped countless players over the years enjoy this game.
Sometimes there's more to skill then flying though furballs in a jet. Knowing how to give back to the community and showing outstanding sportmanship is a skill far more worthy of praise then being a good shot and fancy flying in my opinion.
Grizz, I'm really surprized by your post. I didn't think all the "Grizz r teh uber" threads would go to your head. But it seems your ego is off the charts today.
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »
that's pretty arrogant. The 80th and other S.A.P.P. guys have done more in this game to promote good sportmanship then your squad could ever think about. Yet you come here and bash them because they don't measure up to what you perceive as skilled? Who made you the authority on what or who is skilled?
The S.A.P.P. folks are collectively the finest group of guys that's ever played the game. I'm sure most would agree with that. The skins,training,historic knowledge they have provided this community has helped countless players over the years enjoy this game.
Sometimes there's more to skill then flying though furballs in a jet. Knowing how to give back to the community and showing outstanding sportmanship is a skill far more worthy of praise then being a good shot and fancy flying in my opinion.
Grizz, I'm really surprized by your post. I didn't think all the "Grizz r teh uber" threads would go to your head. But it seems your ego is off the charts today.

+1
Couldn't agree more.

But who said anything about SAPP?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2010, 01:18:43 PM »
Murdr, TwinBoom = great sticks too

The 80th and SAPP go hand in hand. That's why I mentioned SAPP instead of listing their whole roster. And yes i know all SAPP members are not HeadHunters.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:58:47 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »
no junky not I.......I cant fly as a shade anymore it never works lol last time my second sortie I was called out......funny wassnt even in hurri..........lol, I do miss flyin bigtime i read all these whines in BBS and it drives me nuts least they can fly...........soon though I will be back........and there will be gnashin off teeth............:-)            hope life is treating ya good.            Del wtg on the baby, take it from me enjoy him now while you dont want to throttle him.......lol....kids are great......at teaching parents.......self control....seriously though the joy from seeing a life you brought into the world happy and smiling and tellin ya they love you, not much if anything can compare.       

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2010, 01:20:11 PM »
Murdr, TwinBoom = great sticks too

Murdr and TwinBoom are in the 80th?

TwinBoom isn't good either way.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2010, 01:21:03 PM »
Lazer still a muppet?
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2010, 01:22:18 PM »
Lazer still a muppet?

Let me flip a coin and see.  *tails

Nope I guess not.   :lol

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2010, 01:24:07 PM »
I just pulled up your roster.  I forgot about Pawz.  Yes, he is a good stick.  I didn't realize Silat was in the squad, figured he wasn't conservative enough for the 80th.  Okay I rescind, you guys have more than just 2 good pilots, more like 4.   :angel:

This is true.

Unfortunately, some of us were at our best before you guys started Air Combat sims, and now we're just old and slow.   :D
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2010, 01:26:56 PM »
Murdr and TwinBoom are in the 80th?

TwinBoom isn't good either way.
OK, so this is a bash the 80th thread. My bad. I still don't understand why you'd want to do that. And Yes TB is good and has been good for many years now. The best..nah but skilled none the less. Far more then the average player.
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2010, 01:30:02 PM »
OK, so this is a bash the 80th thread. My bad. I still don't understand why you'd want to do that. And Yes TB is good and has been good for many years now. The best..nah but skilled none the less. Far more then the average player.

I was complimenting their pilots that have shown great skill in the main arena and dueling arenas.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
Back to the OP AOM......Why didn't anyone want to fight me and Krup 2v2 last night?

oh thats right......skurred :devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »

Dayem!!!

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."