Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14378 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2010, 01:59:17 AM »
Already know this bar i may be a little tipsy but i dont blame that for me typing wht i did at all i prob messed up by doing what i did and will pay for it like any other would i said sorry and will take my lumps now just letting you knw i was playing around trying to get the muppets abit upset yes sorry for being a tease  :)
then ill leave it at that.
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2010, 02:00:58 AM »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2010, 04:55:06 AM »
This is rediculous. KOTH is supposed to be fun. competitive yes... but FUN. if you wish to mock each other and troll each other than i say you can have this thread. if it even get further out of hand i might not even show for the TOC. im not going to listen to this there too :rolleyes:
For my part I'm not here to troll the KOTH forum or use it to fuel some smack talking pissing contest. I posted because I took issue with Bone's actions and what he's implied. I won't speak for my squad bit I'm of the opinion that's their stance as well.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2010, 08:23:51 AM »
So, guys, what did I miss?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2010, 09:08:08 AM »
This was a wasted 5 minutes reading this.  Best of luck to all in the TOC, remember your age  :salute
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
For the record. While Bruv will be cross trained in KOTH, he will be involved in the squad dueling league, not KOTH. So DrBone... :cry
You sure put Bruv in a bad light though.
I passed up all the information on the incident and guess what? Nothing came rolling back down the hill.
I did learn a few things though, not all tunable Vox transmissions get through to everyone on the channel.
If it happened again exactly the way it did, I'd do the exact same thing.

edit- And regarding my flying skills, I don't boast or need to boast about them. On a good day I'm slightly above average. Heck I don't even fly in KOTH anymore and someone who pokes fun at my 'skills' must be pretty desperate.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:18:53 AM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
For the record. While Bruv will be cross trained in KOTH, he will be involved in the squad dueling league, not KOTH. So DrBone... :cry
I passed up all the information on the incident and guess what? Nothing came rolling back down the hill.
I did learn a few things though, not all tunable Vox transmissions get through to everyone on the channel.
If it happened again exactly the way it did, I'd do the exact same thing.

Bone is most definitely in the dog house, no soup for him.    If it doesn't kill him, it will make him stronger.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »

Fuze, that is pooh. Bone is his own man and makes his own decisions. Bruv had nothing to do with it. So there shouldnt be any sort of "light" that bruv is in.

Bruv will take his crumbs away.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »
Fuze, that is pooh. Bone is his own man and makes his own decisions. Bruv had nothing to do with it. So there shouldnt be any sort of "light" that bruv is in.

Bruv had nothing to do with it was a dispute between me and you fuze no need to put blame on bruv you can talk to me  :salute
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
like sands through the hourglass...
-AoM-

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »
Holey watermelon :furious everyone just STOP! You all sound like women on there period! :furious just stop it's getting redicules
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2010, 01:03:48 PM »
Bone,

You should have said the classic line when one has made a mistake and wants to save face: "I was just trolling." :devil

Too late now. :D

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:49:05 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »
Bone,

You should have said the classic line when one has made a mistake and wants to save face: "I was just trolling." :devil

To late now. :D

:rofl i was being dumb and apologized for it  :)
=The Damned=

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »
like sands through the hourglass...
Sup Irish?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2010, 02:03:20 PM »
Bruv had nothing to do with it was a dispute between me and you fuze no need to put blame on bruv you can talk to me  :salute

how on earth can the both of you sit there and type such stupid replys to Fuzeman? When it was infact DrBone1 who was the first to bring up Fuzeman's abilitys as a CM would and could be beat if he was put up against Bruv119's CM abilitys on any given day of the week! but what is funny is Bruv119 is in CM Training, while Fuzeman has been doing the CM & AH Training gig for nearly 10 years + here in Aces High

DrBone1 has a beef with something Fuzeman had to take action on in the KOTH, and according to several of the participants in the KOTH, saw or heard what came from DrBone1 regarding how the KOTH will be runned by either Bruv119 or by his squad. This has nothing to do with anything that Bruv119 has said or claimed or mentioned. 

DrBone1 brought Bruv119's name and credibility into his little fuss with Fuzeman, which has put Bruv119's name and credibility in question perhaps by some in this community. Bruv119 is an innocent bystander dragged into a little tussle by his own squadmate, Fuzeman is a KOTH CM who does a wonderful job but is not ever thanked or appreciated for all the stress the rest of us put him or even AKDogg through during these events and here on the boards.

I think that all this would be cleared up and go away if DrBone1 would be the standup man and offer a sincere apology to everyone in the KOTH community, especially an apology to both Bruv119 for bringing him into this mess for no reason. Then a sincere apology to Fuzeman for being angry and taking out his frustrations on this forum against Fuzeman, when Fuzeman was only doing what any CM would be required to do if such a situation had happened under their own watch.

I think that will clear everything up and that DrBone1 might regain a little bit of respect from the rest of us!

step up and do the right thing!

the wildchild
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"