Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14375 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2010, 02:10:27 PM »
how on earth can the both of you sit there and type such stupid replys to Fuzeman? When it was infact DrBone1 who was the first to bring up Fuzeman's abilitys as a CM would and could be beat if he was put up against Bruv119's CM abilitys on any given day of the week! but what is funny is Bruv119 is in CM Training, while Fuzeman has been doing the CM & AH Training gig for nearly 10 years + here in Aces High

DrBone1 has a beef with something Fuzeman had to take action on in the KOTH, and according to several of the participants in the KOTH, saw or heard what came from DrBone1 regarding how the KOTH will be runned by either Bruv119 or by his squad. This has nothing to do with anything that Bruv119 has said or claimed or mentioned.  

DrBone1 brought Bruv119's name and credibility into his little fuss with Fuzeman, which has put Bruv119's name and credibility in question perhaps by some in this community. Bruv119 is an innocent bystander dragged into a little tussle by his own squadmate, Fuzeman is a KOTH CM who does a wonderful job but is not ever thanked or appreciated for all the stress the rest of us put him or even AKDogg through during these events and here on the boards.

I think that all this would be cleared up and go away if DrBone1 would be the standup man and offer a sincere apology to everyone in the KOTH community, especially an apology to both Bruv119 for bringing him into this mess for no reason. Then a sincere apology to Fuzeman for being angry and taking out his frustrations on this forum against Fuzeman, when Fuzeman was only doing what any CM would be required to do if such a situation had happened under their own watch.

I think that will clear everything up and that DrBone1 might regain a little bit of respect from the rest of us!

step up and do the right thing!

the wildchild
I already told ya bud i stand by what i said about fuzeman i do regret bringing Bruv into it as he is now being blamed for something i have done.I give the 2 CMs credit for what they have done for the AH community and respect that but the this dispute between me and fuzeman needs to be talked out next time he is on and i plan on doing so in the most respectful way and i believe the real apology should come from Suns ,Slash those  were the 2 that brought this up in this thread  :salute :salute
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 02:54:52 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
Just to clarify on a side point... fuze is a different player than fuzeman and I know fuzeman does not like the mixup.

:salute Fuzeman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »
I already told ya bud i stand by what i said about fuzeman i do regret bringing Bruv into it as he is now being blamed for something i have done.I give the 2 CMs credit for what they have done for the AH community and respect that but the this dispute between me and fuzeman needs to be talked out next time he is on and i plan on doing so in the most respectful way and i believe the real apology should come from Suns ,Slash those  were the 2 that brought this up in this thread  :salute :salute
Right. I should be held accountable for your squad using Vent during KOTH and your behavior.  :aok

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »
No vent during TOC please.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2010, 03:35:22 PM »
No vent during TOC please.

enough of the paranoia already no-one is out to get you.   I'd rather we attempt to kill kazaa or bone as they are the most dangerous opponents for the longevity of the TOC.

It has always been every man for himself you can go through any koth log and see us ripping each other apart.  As for Bone's complaint he witnessed someone blatantly pass up a fight, the exact same thing you incorrectly assume will happen and if it did Fuzeman would be all over it.

So how about we all stop posting this drivel,  man up and save it for the flying.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2010, 03:45:07 PM »

enough of the paranoia already no-one is out to get you.   I'd rather we attempt to kill kazaa or bone as they are the most dangerous opponents for the longevity of the TOC.

It has always been every man for himself you can go through any koth log and see us ripping each other apart.  As for Bone's complaint he witnessed someone blatantly pass up a fight, the exact same thing you incorrectly assume will happen and if it did Fuzeman would be all over it.

So how about we all stop posting this drivel,  man up and save it for the flying.

I never said anyone was out to get me.  I do however, want to make sure that TOC is run fairly so everybody has a fair chance to win.

It does not sound like you guys are going to be removed from ventrilo during the competition based off your post.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »

Love The Fews version of events and avoiding the ventrilo issue.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2010, 04:09:27 PM »
blah pooh blah
Kid, you must have me confused with someone who gives a rats bellybutton about this cartoon world. You might want to go back and re-read my posts.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
Love The Fews version of events and avoiding the ventrilo issue.
Whats the big issue with vent? Its not like the guys are in your plane flying it for you. Vent doesnt help the suckage level of any player.

Fill me in on the big issue. That way I can see both sides. And understand the issue more.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
Am I wrong or are we not supposed to be using private vox to keep cheating in check?

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2010, 04:26:06 PM »
Am I wrong or are we not supposed to be using private vox to keep cheating in check?
Squad channel isnt off limits. Or wasnt last time I checked. The Few uses Vent for squad channel. Its much more clear and we have squad members who play other games while chatting with us.

I dont really see how that would be "cheating".

I am only trying to figure out what the fuss is about.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2010, 04:27:36 PM »
Squad channel isnt off limits.

Actually it is.  First thing you read when you open the koth rules is:

> TUNE RADIO 5 to CH 101, [ .radio 5 101 ] <

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2010, 04:33:11 PM »
Actually it is.  First thing you read when you open the koth rules is:

> TUNE RADIO 5 to CH 101, [ .radio 5 101 ] <

That doesnt say anything about any kind of squad vox or text. Everyone tunes to 101. That way everyone is on the same page. It says nothing about squad vox of any kind.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »
Still my question isnt being answered. How is it cheating?

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »
That doesnt say anything about any kind of squad vox or text. Everyone tunes to 101. That way everyone is on the same page. It says nothing about squad vox of any kind.

Maybe so.  Perhaps Fuzeman or AKDogg could chime in then and let us know if squad ventrilo is acceptable during competition.  

Still my question isnt being answered. How is it cheating?

Because you can coordinate very easily.  For example if sunsfan is fighting drbone and kazaa is coming in, kazaa can say on vent "Coming in lock stock for that ghastly muppet fellow old boy".  
Or during wabbit round they can all make sure that the wabbit has no chance to not get ganged to oblivion.  "Chaps get on grizz he is on northwest part of map".

All sorts of unfair crap.

But if Fuzeman and AKDogg think that it's fair and allow it, then that's fine by me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:42:09 PM by grizz441 »