Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14372 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »
Nobody is crying, just have a little common courtesy and sense of integrity and stay off ventrilo during the competition, that is all.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »
Nobody is crying, just have a little common courtesy and sense of integrity and stay off ventrilo during the competition, that is all.
There is no rule against it. Nor will there be one. Why must other players stop what they are doing just to appease you? Why are you so special?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
There is no rule against it. Nor will there be one. Why must other players stop what they are doing just to appease you? Why are you so special?

Now I know you are trolling Brian, because you have a brain and these are brainless posts.  Done with this thread, gluck all.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
Now I know you are trolling Brian, because you have a brain and these are brainless posts.  Done with this thread, gluck all.
Brandon. Just give up bro. There is nothing that can be done about vent. We dont use vent for just AH. We use it for several other games. We chat back and forth while playing. I will talk to bruv or kaz as soon as i see them again. And ill run something past them. If it will ease your mind. Check your PMs

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »
You are seriously starting to sound like a little girl. All this crying isnt going to make you win TOC. I understand your concerns. But there is nothing that can be done about it. There is no way that vent can be policed. Who is to say others in KoTH dont use vent or some other 3rd party chat client?
You're just going to have to suck it up or just not show. God forbid you dont win TOC. I can see the threads now.
Total bs Bip and nothing to do with the issues brought up.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »
Total bs Bip and nothing to do with the issues brought up.
How so? Please explain

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
If muppets or others would actually show up and win some KoTH's. There wouldnt be so many of the few in there. People need to step up their game. No sense crying over lack of skills. Get in there and win one.

heya BiPolar,

this is post of yours is very funny....... I recall one of the Koth events a lil while back...... it started out with like 21 to 23 players on...... when Dogg got home and was able to log on it was down to either 15 or 17 total, but 13 of that total was all in the same squad....... I was unaware of it myself until it was brought to my attention.......  ( edit:  I also recall that once it was acknowledged..... one of those squad members said they had reached a max # of 17 or 18 members during 1 or 2 of those rounds but some logged )

was freaking hilarious........ and of course just about the only round winners came from that squad if not all of the round winners.... I don't remember right off hand on that aspect.........

but when stuff like that happens it could make people wonder, don't ya think?......

what if it was your squad that did something like that?....

what if you was one of the other 2 or 4 individuals flying by yourself with no team mates in the event that you are in a squad with in the other arenas?.....

I am merely posting some facts of the past koths from this year......

I hope we all can just get along and have fun.........

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 08:48:34 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »
heya BiPolar,

this is post of yours is very funny....... I recall one of the Koth events a lil while back...... it started out with like 21 to 23 players on...... when Dogg got home and was able to log on it was down to either 15 or 17 total, but 13 of that total was all in the same squad....... I was unaware of it myself until it was brought to my attention.......  

was freaking hilarious........ and of course just about the only round winners came from that squad if not all of the round winners.... I don't remember right off hand on that aspect.........

but when stuff like that happens it could make people wonder, don't ya think?......

what if it was your squad that did something like that?....

what if you was one of the other 2 or 4 individuals flying by yourself with no team mates in the event that you are in a squad with in the other arenas?.....

I am merely posting some facts of the past koths from this year......

I hope we all can just get along and have fun.........

I understand the concern. As I would feel a bit out of place and wonder what was going on.
I have talked to grizz privately and told him what he should do. I am not taking sides with anyone. I am just wanting facts. Not accusations. Without proof, it is nothing more than thoughts.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2010, 08:55:43 PM »
CM Wishlist:
1] Add arena setting control of icons.
Icons:
Distance only.
Plane Type only.
Range only.
Distance and Plane Type.
Distance and Range.
Plane Type and Range.
Full

2] Dot dar size on transmit
No Change.
Enlarge when transmitting.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2010, 09:38:02 PM »
How so? Please explain
I'll answer your PM with my thoughts :aok

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2011, 02:08:53 AM »
CM Wishlist:
Icons:
Distance only.
Plane Type only.
Range only.
Distance and Plane Type.
Distance and Range.
Plane Type and Range.
Full

No Change.

That would take care of the problem that grizz has, taking away the pilots name no one would know who they were fighting.  Suites me, winner would key up and state the next ride then you'll know who won the rd. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2011, 04:51:00 AM »
CM Wishlist:
Icons:
Distance only.
Plane Type only.
Range only.
Distance and Plane Type.
Distance and Range.
Plane Type and Range.
Full

No Change.

I would luv, luv, luv to have no names displayed when in icon range.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2011, 05:13:58 AM »
I would luv, luv, luv to have no names displayed when in icon range.
:aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
That would take care of the problem that grizz has

No it wouldn't.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2011, 11:48:20 AM »
No it wouldn't.
How would it not? Odds will be we are fighting each other then "ganging" certain people or wabbits
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3