Author Topic: had a pretty good night  (Read 2017 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: had a pretty good night
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 06:10:05 PM »

I'm giving TheBug the benefit of the doubt with all the "ImaDolt" references that it's all in jest.  

Nope, I really don't like you.

You like to make crap up too, don't ya.  Approaching the line of being a liar.  Although I'm sure you will convince yourself you are a great guy.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:18:45 PM by TheBug »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »
I AM SHOCKED........

No screen grabs in a CAP1 thread? 

Whoa
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »
I AM SHOCKED........

No screen grabs in a CAP1 thread? 

Whoa

not yet....just made a few, but i gotta run to philly.....got a few from a nice hurri1 vs 109e 1-1, in which i believe he asked his squaddies to stay out.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 09:10:53 PM »
That's what I thought....
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:22 PM »
Now you state everyone was spewing and it really shouldn't matter. Yet in your original post you called out JG-3 publically in here as if we were the ones doing it and the reason behind it.
I didn't call out any squad by name, but described them well enough to be recognized.  I said I didn't know who started it, and it shouldn't matter.  I also didn't say the squad was the reason behind it...it just seems (as you correctly stated) that a small few - one maybe - appear to be a catalyst for such exchanges of spew, whether or not they actually start it or are just being a willing participant.

I returned later in the evening the arena was fine people were flying and getting along. Out of the blue you splattered the same thing you posted here on channel 1 about JG-3. Even Rammey responded JG-3 is okay and stated his problem was with one member. Was this an effort on your part to better the arena? It looked like an attempt to just get more trouble and bad feelings started. Is this what you mean by being the bigger man? You should follow your own advice sometimes, especially when you're so fond of giving it.
I don't remember saying anything from out of the blue, perhaps as part of a conversation mentioning that the text buffer quieted down after you guys left.  Again, not laying blame but showing the relationship.

Nope, I really don't like you.  You like to make crap up too, don't ya.  Approaching the line of being a liar.  Although I'm sure you will convince yourself you are a great guy.
That's Ok.  I don't need everyone to like me.  I'm not sure to what you are referring when you say I like to make crap up and being a liar.  But, that's cool...say what you like - I can take it.

My only problem with JG-3 is the same problem I have with most who fly in LW - having to climb to 15-20k just to have a chance at being co-alt coming to the fight.  I realize that's what most LW era planes were built to do.  But this being a game, I just don't like having spend the time to climb that high and would rather get to a fight quicker, so try to stay below 10k.  I guess that's also why I like to fly TnB type planes instead of BnZ type planes, because they generally perform better at those altitudes.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 09:55:13 PM »

My only problem with JG-3 is the same problem I have with most who fly in LW - having to climb to 15-20k just to have a chance at being co-alt coming to the fight.  I realize that's what most LW era planes were built to do.  But this being a game, I just don't like having spend the time to climb that high and would rather get to a fight quicker, so try to stay below 10k.  I guess that's also why I like to fly TnB type planes instead of BnZ type planes, because they generally perform better at those altitudes.

Get over yourself, you're not that good. Almost any time I've fought you it has been equal or to your advantage.  On top of the fact you need the dweeby ride most times.  Flaunt your love the of Hurri I, it may have some standing in the LW but in the AvA it marks you as limited.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »
Get over yourself, you're not that good. Almost any time I've fought you it has been equal or to your advantage.  On top of the fact you need the dweeby ride most times.  Flaunt your love the of Hurri I, it may have some standing in the LW but in the AvA it marks you as limited.

The fact that most every post you make relies on calling people names and making fun of them says volumes about you.  Try as you may, your attempts to belittle me fail to get a rise out of me...I can take it.
My Current Rig:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »
The fact that most every post you make relies on calling people names and making fun of them says volumes about you.  Try as you may, your attempts to belittle me fail to get a rise out of me...I can take it.
what if we all farted in your direction? :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 12:06:20 AM »

What if we all just quit this thread?

- oldman

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 12:43:20 AM »
What if we all just quit this thread?

- oldman

farting is funnier. farts are always funny.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 06:23:35 AM »

:D
My Current Rig:

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
Was in Jet night last night for a bit... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. But I digress..

I was the only one from my squad most of the time. As soon as i logged in  the text buffer was full of Rammy trash talk.

He was harassing other new guys that came into the arena for the first time. .

Forsing them to defend themselves and trash talking back. In spite of that I still gave him and Howdy check six calls on several occasions. Do you think they returned the favor?
These guys are bad news they should be Ban completely from the server.

Jagger repeatedly was asking him to stop but he keeped it up.

The problem lies with them DOT. We get new guys in the arena that should be welcomed with open arms and rammy and pals treat them like shyyt with  uncalled for banter based on frustration,  probably sexual frustration.

In any event DOT I would not side myself with them, It will come back and bite you.

More guys in  that 'Axis Squad" have done far more for the AvA than the Asss wipes that are tarnishing its good name.

Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline antivortex

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2010, 08:28:32 AM »
Was in Jet night last night for a bit... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. But I digress..

I was the only one from my squad most of the time. As soon as i logged in  the text buffer was full of Rammy trash talk.

He was harassing other new guys that came into the arena for the first time. .

Forsing them to defend themselves and trash talking back. In spite of that I still gave him and Howdy check six calls on several occasions. Do you think they returned the favor?
These guys are bad news they should be Ban completely from the server.

Jagger repeatedly was asking him to stop but he keeped it up.

I think you should get a time out for cussing on this BBS...

The problem lies with them DOT. We get new guys in the arena that should be welcomed with open arms and rammy and pals treat them like shyyt with  uncalled for banter based on frustration,  probably sexual frustration.

In any event DOT I would not side myself with them, It will come back and bite you.

More guys in  that 'Axis Squad" have done far more for the AvA than the Asss wipes that are tarnishing its good name.

See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
this thread is deteriorating pretty quickly. it wasn't supposed to. it was to talk about the good fights we have in there. you guys are once again, just feeding the trolls.

some screens froma very good fight with rammey. his squaddies were within 5k of us for the entire fight, and neither one of them, nor the other axis doods near us interfered. this leads me to believe he asked them all to stay out of this fight, which i felt i was doing pretty good in, right up till the back half of my hurricane came off.  :devil
 i should also note, that he did throw me a salute after this fight, and after the one following, in which i killed him and hoey.........

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2010, 09:14:49 AM »
Cool screenies Cap.  EW fights are some of the most fun.

Raven, I'm not choosing sides; I only report on my experiences and what I see.
My Current Rig: