Author Topic: [HELP] My chat isnt working  (Read 360 times)

Offline Cpt.zackroman

• Zinc Member
[HELP] My chat isnt working
« on: December 12, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »
Well i try and chat to my m8's , and it says chat has been suspended ,Iv'e never even said a bad  work and if i did it was by mistake defending myself from all the spammers and people who talk toejam also ,
This guy i shot down said hes gunna report me just because i did that .... is that why this is happening to me!! ,I just bought this and i cant even use it! like sriously i payedd money and i cant even chat now ,Can someone please Help!!!!!
My account is Ace12

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: [HELP] My chat isnt working
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 07:33:40 PM »
Any problem like this is best discussed with HTC and not here. Email support at support@hitechcreations.com and ask about the situation.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »
You can still play the game, and if your in a squad you can still chat with them. Call Hitech Monday morning and they can check the logs. If you broke the rules and warrant the chat suspension you will have to serve the time. If on the other hand the people that reported you abused the report system THEY will get the suspension and you will get your chat back.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 11:53:30 PM »
Five stars.   :rofl
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 07:45:27 PM »
If you email HTC I would suggest you email them in English, not whatever language you posted here.

If your chat was suspended it means you overstepped the boundaries of common courtesy. It is a suspension not a ban, so you will eventually get your chat privileges back.

cheers,

RTR
The Damned