Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tonight
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2010, 08:50:02 PM »
Well if I'm not making somebody laugh I'm not succeeding on my plan there Squiggy  :neener:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »
oh and im sorry i called you dot dicho, i was on the phone while typing.   :salute
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
Yes, actually I know the AvA pretty good.  :)
I started going in there during this last year, but been a paying and playing customer of AH since the start of -07 I think it was.

About euro friends, I don't know any other euro guys playing AH. I've tried to get a few in, but they are just not grasping it.  :rolleyes:
Guess it just is not for everybody, they are getting their share of fun with WOW, EVE or other games I don't grasp myself..  :P

I am not surprised you guys don't know who I am tho.. I have mostly been playing in the DA the first years of my playtime, and have only been in MA for some random sorties now and then for the change of scenario. Not enough to get noticed by anyone in other words. And with my lame scores I am not the guy people take notice of either.  ;)

But I know most of you guys, from reading the forums and playing the MA.   :salute  :aok
TheStig

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »
go grab batfink and tell him I called him (whatever you think is appropriate) ;)

You're a JG?

Well everybody has a cross to bear  :neener:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2010, 09:06:21 PM »
go grab batfink and tell him I called him (whatever you think is appropriate) ;)

You're a JG?

Hehe, true enough. And I am proud of it too.  :aok
Its a great bunch of guys to fly with, and I am only sorry I'm not able to do it as often as I want.  :salute
TheStig

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:14 PM »

LMAO Jebus you two pixies crack me up sometimes. SAJ73 has been in the AvA for a while and a member of JG-3 since we started it.
He's knows all about the maps and the arena. Your spider sense is news though... :lol
Glad you guys are having fun. :aok

aaahhh........well, i didn;t know that.......but see? he's been in here for awhile, then he is/was hooked....so although a little late, the spidy sense is accurate.  :devil :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:45 PM »
i use to play on my 120",  yes i said 120"  hi def theater room projection screen....  Then my ex got it    :cry

now i'm jealous. and my condolences that you lost it that way too sir.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2010, 09:34:43 PM »

You're a JG?

i kinda like the jg3 doods.....except that squiggy dood.....he keeps callin us names.  :devil :neener: :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2010, 04:09:28 AM »
i kinda like the jg3 doods.....except that squiggy dood.....he keeps callin us names.  :devil :neener: :bolt:
No offense intended, just reciprocating the mutual repsect you show me so often. ;) I didn't want Dicho getting too carried away explaining the arena to somebody that visits it regularly.  Immediate action was called for on your part because you were patting yourself on the back so hard I was afraid you'd dislocate your shoulder.

Hey Don't Mess With The Squiggs!!

:D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:37:38 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2010, 07:19:31 AM »
i kinda like the jg3 doods.....except that squiggy dood.....he keeps callin us names.  :devil :neener: :bolt:

when he quits callin us names I'll be worried and yes they're a decent bunch.  They just need some organized opposition :D

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2010, 09:15:19 AM »
now i'm jealous. and my condolences that you lost it that way too sir.

Ty sir.   It was a whole new game on that screen.  The size of everything was crazy.  Funny thing is the system actually cost me less then a 50" tv at the time.  Being a finish carpenter i was able to build the screen for under $200, retail for that size and quality was over $2000 at the time.  The projector was only $900, full 720 HD.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2010, 09:22:42 AM »
I think my soul just died a bit Grump. 

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
well maybe it joined the piece of mine that died too.....   :angel:

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »
 :cheers:

Here's to singlehood!!!! The covers are mine, the house stays clean, and I don't have to wade through knee deep dirty clothes and 200 pairs of shoes to get to the bathroom!!! woohoo!!!

PS.. Squigs... that issue I talked to you about the other night is all good... thanks man <S>

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »
SAJ73 has been known to the Hog world for quite some time now.

:saluteSAJ73

BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat