Author Topic: The Twins  (Read 1365 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: The Twins
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 10:59:46 AM »
heck thats gotta be pricey
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline LeDragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
TD, did you do any testing to see which VC performed better?  They are identical other than that right?
I was playing with J.U.G.S. before your mothers' started lactating for you.
Yes... thats what I was looking at. Just expecting more hood and less head if you understand me.  
     :O

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:46 PM »
TD, did you do any testing to see which VC performed better?  They are identical other than that right?
Yes I did but I will no longer post any findings or assist anyone on the AH forum.  If you want to know ask MrRiply, he seems to know best.  Since any statements I make means I have a commercial interest by making the statement(s).

TD
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:57:18 PM by TilDeath »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 12:08:56 AM »
Yes I did but I will no longer post any findings or assist anyone on the AH forum.  If you want to know ask MrRiply, he seems to know best.  Since any statements I make means I have a commercial interest by making the statement(s).

TD

ahh now come on TD,  just let that stuff go in one ear and out the other ( or one eyeball and out the other )

for all those you help, have helped and free willingly help... it is much appreciated, by everyone.......

we all run across a "situation" from time to time....... it happens to everyone in life in one manner or another.....

hope you change your mind  :cheers:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
+ 1 TD

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
I can understand why this is TD. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC