Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 6963 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2010, 05:20:31 PM »
Sorry All...I was drinking...was very immature of me...i dont have much of an excuse .....but change up has been a jerk to me forever .....shouldnt of dropped to his level :salute
Were you drinking this morning? or do you usually make 19 HO passes when you fight  :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »
Were you drinking this morning? or do you usually make 19 HO passes when you fight  :rofl

<snickering....heheheh>
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2010, 06:15:59 PM »
You make me laugh! Talking about manhood in a air combat simulation game.. Your probably some nerd sitting in your bedroom at home with your parents too afraid to go outside because everyone picks on you.

Keep those posts coming Changeup, They are very good entertainment indeed.... :salute

Hey Changeup! Ya wanna go to the DA? Thats funny!!!

This here is funny, I don't care who you are you have to laugh at this :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »
I killed him + 7 of his squadmates. After i landed 8 in a 262 he PMed me and said "As good as you are you dont need to fly that thing."

So I asked him if it is so easy mode why doesn't everyone land 8 kills in it all day?

He said, "We live in reality"

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2010, 07:49:32 PM »
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »
Well that's no secret.

I thought your parents said no more Internet for you and took away your computer?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2010, 10:12:27 PM »
Dogfite.. you let me down by not following through with your word.

end of story
Well vDogfite, as stated before he runs 3 accounts. Maybe he is vDallas, how could he kick himself out of his own squad? :rofl

I'm joking but yah never know. :old:

Oh 487
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:15:24 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2010, 11:17:23 PM »
I killed him + 7 of his squadmates. After i landed 8 in a 262 he PMed me and said "As good as you are you dont need to fly that thing."

So I asked him if it is so easy mode why doesn't everyone land 8 kills in it all day?

He said, "We live in reality"

:rofl

After I landed those 3 262 kills, I got a... well I guess it was a "warning" from one of the guys and it was just a "/" Lol
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
I didn't read the entire thread but I've seen people posting about what easy kills these guys are who are, in fact, easy kills themselves even with their hoard squads; squads I've easily turned back single handedly and who play exactly the same as the squad they are bashing.

I've also seen people who complain about hoards stating that they like this squad because they provide easy kills.  So now we have to define good hoards (easily killed) from bad hoards (not easily killed)?  HT, please change the game mechanics to allow good hoards to exist but to deter bad hoards please.

Do people chime in just to type out of boredom?  Does anyone actually have conviction (or even believe what they themselves type)?

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2010, 12:28:40 AM »
I have only skimmed threw this thread but i must say i like it. I just got a vox pm from him the other day when he over shot my tempy and got his tail blown off. I just want to publicly send an open invitation to VDallas to meet up with me in DA if he really thinks he can teach me a thing or 2. Best out of 3 he gets 1st choice in rides and alt. But i'm sure he wont. Or he would just run to ack in there aswell

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2010, 12:34:27 AM »
When I first started this game the Claim Jumpers were the target of the week.

Now it's the vJects.

Yawn.

Melvin
See Rule #4

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »
I thought your parents said no more Internet for you and took away your computer?

ack-ack
Ok if I've followed this thread correctly, at this point I insult your manhood and threaten to show up at your door and beat you up... so there ya go. I'm gonna pwn joo noob.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2010, 05:15:18 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl You guys are killing me. Funny stuff.

<S> Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2010, 07:19:20 AM »
when I'm in my 190 I'll shoot you in the face Everytime  :x
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2010, 07:33:59 AM »
Ok if I've followed this thread correctly, at this point I insult your manhood and threaten to show up at your door and beat you up... so there ya go. I'm gonna pwn joo noob.

That wont work either...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba