Author Topic: 15 dollars less  (Read 2716 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: 15 dollars less
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »
Gee without your 15.00 bucks, I'm sure HTC will fold, HiTech, Pyro, Skuzzy will all be on the streets with signs

(Image removed from quote.)

Now thats some good stuff right there.
Im in a bad mood and it made me laugh.

thank you
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 10:15:29 PM »
You best just be mindin' your business boy, I don't want no trouble.. :noid
startin to sound like ELI... :noid :noid :bolt:

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 10:53:58 PM »
Skorp, man it really tears me up to see such a quality stick like u go. Man if you'd like I'd be more then happy to pay for your account for a while
Im probably gonna be off for a few months or so because im moving, i gotta unpack my stuff, get it all set and then we have to go out and do some more boring stuff...ehh its probably better if u keep your 15 bux and use it for yourself. but thx anyways <S>
and i finally got to the hotel in illinois so i can type this. i swear if i have to travel for another 7 hours in the car with my butt stuck to the leather im gonna jump out and walk...
 :rofl nah i wouldnt do that...or would i?  :noid
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:58:28 PM by skorpion »

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »
I think Skorps a little pissed about having to move from the bright lights of Sin City to farmville, but ya know what Skorp, you might want to try to get back on as soon as you can, the game might give you some semblance of normalcy while adjusting to your new surroundings.

Cool Avatar by the way.

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »
yes indeed... another "I want attention so Im quitting thread"........... just like most of the tards who bash  him in this thread have posted NUMEROUS times........ right BIP........ of course sometimes the  "Im quitting" whiners get drastic changes made to the game...... new arena changes rings a bell in my mind
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »
Well im gonna look for a job over in boringville. if i can find one i will be on in a few weeks but it was crazyivan who made the avatar so credit goes to hims
I think Skorps a little pissed about having to move from the bright lights of Sin City to farmville, but ya know what Skorp, you might want to try to get back on as soon as you can, the game might give you some semblance of normalcy while adjusting to your new surroundings.

Cool Avatar by the way.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 04:41:23 AM »
I can't think of how to spend $15 and get more entertainment.

Has anyone got any suggestions which don't end in some form of antibiotic?

The BB's are free and a good place to see a nobody throw away their dignity in a flounce. That's a bit entertaining  :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 04:44:24 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 06:45:56 AM »
SEE YA !!  :banana:
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »
Ya know...when I WAS a kid.....we did stuff like..@#$@#@#ing GO OUTSIDE....PLAY <basketball/football/baseball> sports depending on season....see our friends in person instead of across the internet....maybe even ride our !@!@@##!#ing BICYCLES to their house...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 10:17:18 AM »
Ya know...when I WAS a kid.....we did stuff like..@#$@#@#ing GO OUTSIDE....PLAY <basketball/football/baseball> sports depending on season....see our friends in person instead of across the internet....maybe even ride our !@!@@##!#ing BICYCLES to their house...
Dude Im almost 22 and we still go out and have pick up games of B Ball like twice a week......they dont raise them like they used to :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »
Dude Im almost 22 and we still go out and have pick up games of B Ball like twice a week......they dont raise them like they used to :aok
Alas no...

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 10:51:34 AM »
When I was a kid and we came across a whiner, we simply ignored them and went the other way.

Funny how so many "grown-ups" on this board can't do the same.

Actually, it's pathetic.

<S> Melvin

Edit: It's because of all the, "I'm sooo witty that I'll give this kid a good verbal beating. HAHAHA did you see what I said to him?" people that these threads inevitably go 4 or more pages.

They shouldn't go past 1 post in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:53:52 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 11:12:34 AM »
I don't think he's whining, he's frustrated and p'eed off because he's being taken away from everything he's know his whole life (including this, for the time being, at least) Same thing happened to me as a junior in high school....only took me about 10 years to get over it :eek: It's quite the tradition in here to mess with people, and Skorpion is a good sport too :aok

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »
I'd be pretty mad if my parents told me to pack up all my stuff. I understand where you are coming from, and I hope that you get everything sorted out.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2010, 11:34:37 AM »
My parents moved 27 times by the time I was 15. It got so they we could pack up and load everything we owned in a few hours. It's an opportunity to meet new friends, and see new places or it's pure hell. It's all up to you, time to grow up!