Author Topic: Challenges to the DA..  (Read 5991 times)

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
Re: Challenges to the DA..
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »
I didn't read the initial post, all I know is if someone talks crap I go to DA. I don't care how good you are, I'd rather get my but handed to me than let you talk down to me  :neener:.

I challenge The DFC to the DA!
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:25 PM »
Ironically the DA is the hardest place to get someone to answer for a duel if they r running their mouth and u offer to shut it for them. The standard answer is, "duels don't prove anything so why should I waste my time on a noob like u" - or some variation of that. The central theme is always that they don't prove anything, which makes me wonder why they are scared to do it.  :headscratch:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 09:40:06 PM »
I Challenge the DFC! I want Bone first :)
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 11:50:09 PM »
Someone who shall remain nameless was bragging about his "kill club" I as well as many others offered him to the DA to show us his mad skills. His reply was "I would rather ho and 5" you down." Either its a shade trying to rev people up or a complete softy.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 12:03:13 AM »
When I fly in the MA I sometimes feel like no one can even touch me, let alone shoot me down. It does not matter if they have 10k on me, I still know I am going to win.

That virtual ability and confidence all comes from time spent dueling 1on1 in the DA.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 12:32:27 AM »
When I fly in the MA I sometimes feel like no one can even touch me, let alone shoot me down. It does not matter if they have 10k on me, I still know I am going to win.

That virtual ability and confidence all comes from time spent dueling 1on1 in the DA.
\

there is a word for that, its called overconfidence. and it can be a very bad thing to have.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 12:36:15 AM »
Someone who shall remain nameless was bragging about his "kill club" I as well as many others offered him to the DA to show us his mad skills. His reply was "I would rather ho and 5" you down." Either its a shade trying to rev people up or a complete softy.

You're part of my kill club phatzo. And you know I have "mad skills."
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:45 AM »

there is a word for that, its called overconfidence. and it can be a very bad thing to have.
In this case its called the truth.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 12:54:08 AM »
Is this tradition gone?

No, there's still folks stupid enough to get involved in a sophmoric "mine is bigger than yours" DA match.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 12:55:58 AM »
\

Tyrannis you would win 0 out of 100 fights with Batfink....I mean Z E R O.  He said what he meant and has the great-stick hides to prove it.  He was making a point about what 1 v 1ing can do for someone...not bragging...he's the last guy in this game that would brag.  In fact, none of the good ones brag...they just kill you.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 01:06:00 AM »
No, there's still folks stupid enough to get involved in a sophmoric "mine is bigger than yours" DA match.

Its never stupid to make an attempt to win something that is meaningful to you or to try something that makes you uncomfortable.  If there is nothing to win or lose, why not at least try.  Sounds like HTC has become a microcasm of our society...more and more have become folks that quit before they even make an attempt at something and then rationalize their reason or their fear.  Excuses and explaining away one's ego is laughable.  Sophomoric from the perspective of sounding like an after-school-fight challenge but why run from a fight...ever.  The playground runners get pwned their entire lives....but they make the headshrinkers lots of cash!!  Most think others can't see through the excuses of why they don't 1 v 1.  Its a game, you don't really die, you get a new shiny plane everytime and you get better at ACM and you meet new and interesting people that want to kill your cartoon self.  There isn't any good reason not to go win one or go lose one except EGO or fear and both of those excuses are worthless, in this game and in life.

V/r

Changeup  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:14:20 AM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 01:07:21 AM »
Tyrannis you would win 0 out of 100 fights with Batfink....I mean Z E R O.  He said what he meant and has the great-stick hides to prove it.  He was making a point about what 1 v 1ing can do for someone...not bragging...he's the last guy in this game that would brag.  In fact, none of the good ones brag...they just kill you.

ok...i guess what i said was misenturpurated.. i said that more in a way of advising him never to have over confidance, because bad things can come from that, i wasent insulting his flying skills, or if it sounded like i was, i didnt mean it to come out that way..

..but hey bro. thnxs for insulting MY flying skills. thats deff the way to prove your point.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »
:aok

"look, my cartoon bawlz are bigger cause im a mannnnnn!!!!"

DA matches are for putz. I use to be one of those DA tards. Now I would rather get stomach cramps from bad mexican food and cheap house beer.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »
:aok

"look, my cartoon bawlz are bigger cause im a mannnnnn!!!!"

DA matches are for putz. I use to be one of those DA tards. Now I would rather get stomach cramps from bad mexican food and cheap house beer.

BS...you'd just open a shade and go in there and tear them up. 

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 01:13:05 AM »
ok...i guess what i said was misenturpurated.. i said that more in a way of advising him never to have over confidance, because bad things can come from that, i wasent insulting his flying skills, or if it sounded like i was, i didnt mean it to come out that way..

..but hey bro. thnxs for insulting MY flying skills. thats deff the way to prove your point.

It wasnt meant as an insult...its a fact...I can't beat him either!! lol...I have the videos to prove it! lmao.....your comment did sound it...my apologies if that wasn't what you meant.  :salute

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:15:19 AM by Changeup »