Author Topic: Small, Friendly Squadron  (Read 717 times)

Offline Imaslipper

• Zinc Member
Small, Friendly Squadron
« on: January 03, 2011, 07:19:16 PM »
Hey, I'm a returning player to the game and one of my new goals to the game other than formal training is the recruitment to a squad. I'm not the best pilot but I take orders pretty well and can maintain my own as a wingman. Was just wondering if anybody had any information whether it be basic, or recruiting info. on a small squad maybe more of my skill level, with friendly people. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks
  -Slipper
_____________________________ ________________________
Air Force pilots regards Navy carrier pilots:
"Next time a war is decided by how well you land on a carrier, I'm sure our Navy will clean up. Until then, I'll worry about who spends their training time flying and fighting."

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
Re: Small, Friendly Squadron
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »
Hey, I'm a returning player to the game and one of my new goals to the game other than formal training is the recruitment to a squad. I'm not the best pilot but I take orders pretty well and can maintain my own as a wingman. Was just wondering if anybody had any information whether it be basic, or recruiting info. on a small squad maybe more of my skill level, with friendly people. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks
  -Slipper

PM Sent, come check out 20th FG, we are farely small. And we have a lot of formal training.
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 08:09:09 PM »
Jagdgeschwader 77 is a dedicated Luftwaffe squadron that currently is operating with no more than 5 active members. We participate in the FSO (Friday Squad Operations), can offer comprehensive training from some of our more experienced members, and is composed of some of the friendliest people I have yet to meet in this game.

Check us out at ahjg77.webs.com

Many thanks,
           Johannes
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »
BrownBaron is certainly one of the top-notch guys in these forums. If any of that translates into the game, you've got yourself everything you need!

:salute Fellas
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 12:18:59 AM »
PM Sent, come check out 20th FG, we are farely small. And we have a lot of formal training.
the 20th is keeping it to one wing for the time being <S> expansion may happen sometime in the future but we plan on keeping it 32 and under for now and one wing :salute come check us out on the squad forum here or vox 158 bishop in game <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »
If you want check us out  http://the-wulf-pack.webs.com/  we are a small squad of regulars who kick back have some fun  on skype( usually at the first squad mate to auger) and kill red guys. Fly what you want,when you want as long as you fly with a squad mate.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »
AA's keep a pretty small squad of pilots.  We've all known each other for years, but we would be thrilled to have a recruit to warp....  I mean train.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »
check us out

www.332nd.org

We do a lot of FSO's and snapshots as a group and wing together in the arenas as time permits.  Couple of trainers on our roster to help you out and some long time sticks in the game as well.

As far as 'skill' goes?  I'm exhibit A.. I just have a lot of fun playing. 

Now beware.. Waystin may run in here and try to scoop you up.  His sig line is an absolute falsehood because I am actually the nicest guy in the game.  He runs a distant third ;)

In seriousness all of the above have great folks in them and pigsonthewing are also a decent group of guys.  Check them all out and see where you feel like you 'fit'.  If you want to fly with me shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to run a few sorties with ya. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 08:05:13 AM »
PM sent
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"