Author Topic: Salute The Lynchmob  (Read 682 times)

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
Salute The Lynchmob
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »
We would like to thank The Lynchmob for hosting Rolling Thunder on flight ops last night on the Rook side, while RT does not usually switch sides we felt that The Lynchmob was so much fun to engage on the opposite side is would be fun to fly with them. Well we were right they were good sticks a fun bunch of guys to fly with and we had a great time doing this and we will do it again next week. So as CO of Rolling Thunder and from our Officers and Squadmates we give a  big  :salute  to the Officers and Squad members of The Lynchmob.

DCCBOSS
 :salute   
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: Salute The Lynchmob
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »
Was a great time  :aok
I spent the whole time laughing on vox as did all the squaddies. Gave a whole new refreshing outlook on the game. We're in hopes that we can do this on a weekly basis only next week, we will go bish and keep Tom locked in his cage :D. we might get a few guys like Oddcaf that were interested in joining.

Thanks for the turnout guys. Was really a blast  :salute
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
Woot . Fun stuff guys, had a blast
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:19:42 AM »
Had a blast, looking forward to the next time. :rock

:cheers:

:salute
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »
Having DCCBOSS, Killrdan on vox gave all of us flashbacks of years past  :old:

You guys are a formidable force and we werent on edge knowing you guys werent in red this time. I certainly hope well do it again
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »
<S> Lynchmob!  I had a blast! We've had a lot of fun fighting you guys for so many years and it was a real nice change to link up and fight together.  I look forward to doing it again! You guys are maniacs  :rofl!  I can see why you guys keep Tom on a short leash  :rofl :rofl  He's a great sport though and fun to fly with <S> TOM
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline SHUKES

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »
<SALUTE> ROLLNG THUNDER!!!!!!!!! Great to have you,next week we will double Tom's WILD TURKEY intake it's lots of fun to see him stumble thru the air :D. Then you next thing you hear is "KILLERDAN KILLED ME AGAIN" :furious  :furious  :furious  :D  :D  :D  :D.........SHUKES.. :cheers: