Author Topic: WONKA A MEMORIAL FLIGHT KILLER  (Read 2969 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: WONKA A MEMORIAL FLIGHT KILLER
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2011, 10:05:56 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:14:58 PM by Skuzzy »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2011, 10:10:31 PM »
maybe if you stopped calling people scum they would be nice to you over the internet  :old:
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »
I couldn't care less if they're nice to me. I don't start off calling people scum. You have to earn that title with me.

I start off respecting everyone. I don't know their story. It takes these BBS for me to lower the bar on them, or their actions in game.

Juuuuuuust sayin'.

I wouldn't care if every individual on this forum hated my guts. I've got nothing to prove to them, nor will I ever. They're just people sitting in a chair, on a counter or w/e at home, staring at a monitor. The only person that matters when it comes to how you're seen, is yourself.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
in case you missed it marine.......quite a few of us are being quite supportive of him.

and it's "they're" not "their".  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2011, 11:24:03 PM »
in case you missed it marine.......quite a few of us are being quite supportive of him.

and it's "they're" not "their".  :devil

woops - I'm normally a grammar Nazi :P
And I don't have a problem with everyone, just a rather large portion  :aok

:joystick:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:25:37 PM by MarineUS »

HiTech

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »
Every time there is a memorial flight, well almost everytime, it gets vulched or spoilt and then there is a huge outcry in here with solutions, blaming claim and counterclaim which ends up being a flame war.

Hold them in the TA.

But if they're held in the MA and they get vulched you can go the Ghandi solution or the Corleone solution. At the moment it's the "hall monitor" solution which isn't a solution at all.

The Ghandi solution is just take it on the chin and go on lamenting man's inhumanity to fellow man and offering non violence as a solution. In our case check the roster in future and each time the culprit is on line go on 200 and tell everyone "XXXXX" spoilt our flight.

The Corleone solution is to pm people in the memorial flight who are just as pissed off as you and get them (by PM in game) to "finger" the culprit - plane, field, position etc.. Then, and hopefully they will be flying for another country, make a project out of sending the "spoiler" into the ground at every possible opportunity until you have reached the point that you think justice has been served. Make it a squad thing. Let's smack "XXXXX" for the next few sorties.

Then instead of posting about the wrong you can not post and have satisfaction. Because , with respect, it's not going to be solved by bleating about it.

Or you could just go to the TA.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2011, 11:44:39 PM »
would like like to inform everyone on hoe WONKA is a memorial flight killer. We were doing a memorial flight for MAJ.D.Winter's in the AVA arena.every one was
told this was a memorial flight in C-47's and had a descent turn out of about 16 or so. and right after our drop of troops over the town this SOB comes in with his
fighter and starts shooting the c-47's down. just go's to show that some assssses don't have any respect for others.

EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
                 GrnEagle of the DickWeed Heavy Bomber Group.
just curious, but was any in-game notice posted about the memorial flight? not everyone on the game comes to the forums. so if this one a forums notice only thing, you cant blame him for attacking. he most likely simply didnt know what was going on. to him it wasent a memorial fight, it was his lucky day runnin into a bunch of c-47s  :lol but like i said, if this was a forum only thing then give the guy some slack, he might of simply just not read the forums and didnt know.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2011, 11:58:30 PM »
just curious, but was any in-game notice posted about the memorial flight? not everyone on the game comes to the forums. so if this one a forums notice only thing, you cant blame him for attacking. he most likely simply didnt know what was going on. to him it wasent a memorial fight, it was his lucky day runnin into a bunch of c-47s  :lol but like i said, if this was a forum only thing then give the guy some slack, he might of simply just not read the forums and didnt know.

stop trying to make excuses for the schmuck. he was warned in the arena. 3 times yet.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
stop trying to make excuses for the schmuck. he was warned in the arena. 3 times yet.
sorry, i just realised there was 5 pages to this thread. :o

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2011, 07:53:13 AM »

he was warned by the CM atleast 5 times
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2011, 08:15:45 AM »
I ran into this guy in the TA last week was a bit of a turd.....but shooting down a memorial flight is lower than low and you other gomers......yall need to pipe down a bit.

P.S. Understood Wonka will be hunted and killed at any and every opportunity.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2011, 09:28:12 AM »
Monday morning..its a Holiday.  I open up the HTC BBS and find this?  THIS?

I have got to quit coming in here until after lunch....lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
Monday morning..its a Holiday.  I open up the HTC BBS and find this?  THIS?

I have got to quit coming in here until after lunch....lol

We have to give you something to do right?

HiTech

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
I think this is done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com