Author Topic: A20s  (Read 7075 times)

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
Re: A20s
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »
hm, well this doesnt look like im "being reversed" and then "running".... :headscratch:
(Image removed from quote.)

oh hey look three, see this spit16? this is YOU. but didnt you just say spits were for dweebs? congrats on labeling yourself a dweeb. funny thing is,you were in a spit16, and you let an f4u-1 out-turn you. then you tryed to reverse turn halfway through the vertical, and this is the result. what a hypocrite  :rolleyes:

and just incase you dont believe the above picture is you...

LMAO Tyrannis, you should really get better Lies, or a different screenshot. Haywood is an A8 not a spit16 :lol :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »
LMAO Tyrannis, you should really get better Lies, or a different screenshot. Haywood is an A8 not a spit16 :lol :rolleyes:

or maybe you should get better eyes,or learn how to read. that wasent directed at haywood at all, it was directed at threeup. hence the reason i quoted threeup in that posting?

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »
or maybe you should get better eyes,or learn how to read. that wasent directed at haywood at all, it was directed at threeup. hence the reason i quoted threeup in that posting?

Ok, then which one is him?I don't even see a spit16 in the list! Geez dude your losin it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »
Ok, then which one is him?I don't even see a spit16 in the list! Geez dude your losin it!
the spit im shooting at is threeup,in the second pic. i killed him. i posted that third pic to show i had gotten the kill on him, look down at the bottom at the chat box. youll see the "you have killed threeup" then see that spinning plane to my right? thats his empty spit16. he ejected after i shot his wing in half.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2011, 10:27:35 AM »
here you go. hes the bish spit16

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »
Uh-oh this has turned into a...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »
This thread has definitely taken quite the INteresting turn....

....INto a purse fight.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2011, 03:45:20 PM »
hm, well this doesnt look like im "being reversed" and then "running".... :headscratch:

oh hey look three, see this spit16? this is YOU. but didnt you just say spits were for dweebs? congrats on labeling yourself a dweeb. funny thing is,you were in a spit16, and you let an f4u-1 out-turn you. then you tryed to reverse turn halfway through the vertical, and this is the result. what a hypocrite  :rolleyes:
and just incase you dont believe the above picture is you...

Why don't you post the film so we can see how it all really played out?
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2011, 04:08:06 PM »
This thread has definitely taken quite the INteresting turn....

....INto a purse fight.

More like this i'm thinking

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »
is that fight in the DA lake? nothing but baby seals in that area. why did you bring this up lol  :rolleyes:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »

No way he'll do that! :rofl

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2011, 05:21:59 PM »
tell me how and i'll gladly do it. ive never uploaded an AH video to anything before.

it'll play out like this: he was on quartz six, i he broke off when he saw me closing and went for a HO shot but missed, we got into a turn fight, he tried to go vertical. then halfway through that vertical he tries to reverse back into a turnfight and thats when i nailed him.

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2011, 06:45:51 PM »
Ship’s Navigator to Capt. Tyrannis – let’s get this thread back on course!

As I recall

You;
1)   Said the B-25 would out fight an A-20 and offered a 1v1 to prove it. Against Ack-Ack.
2)   Put a CV of sorts out there that portrayed you as a Corsair “John Wayne” in the DA.

I;
1)   Noted that with the limited experience I have both with the 2 planes concerned and with limited fights against Ack-Ack in a 2 engine plane your chances were pretty dim.
2)   Put forward my thoughts that your opinion of yourself in the DA wasn’t what I had seen.

Now if you have a film where you have bettered me in a Corsair v Spit, please PM with it so I can put it into context. If you have belted me I’ll admit it and won’t send you the accounts for any counselling I may need. Don’t post it – it’s tacky and people have got better things to do than to view it although I’ll post and PM you if I’m wrong. Happy to be proven wrong – I won’t need to sleep with the light on.

And don’t come back to me with a 1v1 challenge either. I have one rule in 1v1 – no rules. You take whatever plane, load out or even skin from one base and I’ll do the same from another. The guy that doesn’t get shot down or auger wins that encounter – that encounter.

That being said, back to the B-25’s mastery of the A-20. I don’t know how many times i have grossly underestimated that plane usually to my doom or heavy damage,
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:59:38 PM by Threeup »
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2011, 07:04:10 PM »
I prefer 3ups 1 v 1 rules and as a loyal squadmate would like to see this duel (nudges 3up with a stick, saying "go on mate") I am sure he will spank the piss out of you before AKAK has his shot. Go ahead make my day.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline jamdive

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2011, 07:05:27 PM »
Nerfed?  I had no idea it was a supper plane.  Cobia is the one needing nerfing lol

It's more of a breakfast blend.