Author Topic: you think you're in great shape  (Read 992 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Re: you think you're in great shape
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 10:20:57 AM »
I know the feeling.

I'm only 22, but I was at a big celebration party at work and one of my mates brought her 8yr girl in. Well the balloons vanished quickly with a lot of noise.
Finally one remains and I make the mistake (After a few beers) of saying 'I'll play!'

Well, 3 hrs later of playing catch, Horsierides, Cartwheel competitions, balloon chases (She had the balloon) more tig, Wheelbarrow races and no beer, She's still going.

I can't believe I missed all the damn free beer!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »
-and the world never dies.

classics  :aok
James bond right? i think my cousins had that and i remember playing it at their house in multiplayer. Nothing like setting up the wall grenade that blew up when my cousin walked past!

Im only 18, but as a kid i grew up with these and i still have them all and their games:

Super Nitendo- dont remember specific games except for one that was all flying/gliding/helis and super mario bros (i believe)
Sega- dont remember the games but i do remember some game that i believe was called buger man
origional brick gameboy- played pokemon and donkey kong
also had an 1980's computer that did nothing but games with the old style cartridges

Then i got an origional PS1- loved crash bandacoot
Gameboy advanced- never really played it
PS2- went through two of these. burned up the first watch seasons 1-4 of Smallville NONSTOP
and now a DELL XPS410 which im about to rebuild and a PS3
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 11:44:21 PM »
 Kids run today? All I ever see are pasty kids hanging around texting.

~AoM~

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 08:01:36 AM »
Kids run today? All I ever see are pasty kids hanging around texting.

apparently some do. like i said, all of her friends in the neighborhood are thin, except for puglsey. hell, 3 or 4 of em were up in a tree for a bit.

yesterday morning, my brother came in the house, looking like he was about to keel over. he had just been outside running around the yard with her.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 08:13:27 AM »
Lol, i remember before i graduated High School last year someone got the Idea that we should all bring in the old game boys and replay Pokemon Red and Blue. it was like a compitition who could get all the badges first, like 80% of the senior class did it. u'd walk through the cafitiera and see people with Gameboy Colors and the Bricks lol
Yeah last year my school went through a month long stint of pokemon. Was fun stuff.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 08:17:19 AM »
Well if we had brand new arms and legs we'd be alot faster too..
Damn youth.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »
I can remember when i would have 12 to 13 kids asking my g/f if I can come out and play.. ( I was 32 at the time) those kids wore me out and made me realize how out of shape I was. But in all it was great fun and a good excuse for me to get away from the hunnydo list. LOL 
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 10:47:40 AM »
James bond right? i think my cousins had that and i remember playing it at their house in multiplayer. Nothing like setting up the wall grenade that blew up when my cousin walked past!

Im only 18, but as a kid i grew up with these and i still have them all and their games:

Super Nitendo- dont remember specific games except for one that was all flying/gliding/helis and super mario bros (i believe)
Sega- dont remember the games but i do remember some game that i believe was called buger man
origional brick gameboy- played pokemon and donkey kong
also had an 1980's computer that did nothing but games with the old style cartridges

Then i got an origional PS1- loved crash bandacoot
Gameboy advanced- never really played it
PS2- went through two of these. burned up the first watch seasons 1-4 of Smallville NONSTOP
and now a DELL XPS410 which im about to rebuild and a PS3
yes, i loved the world never dies for one reason: you could have offline AI to play with in multiplayer. i remember waking up for school, playing 2-3 rounds of it then running off to barely catching the bus in time  :lol
all ive had was a

-n64
-gameboy color (pokemon yellow was my main game)
-ps1 (huge spyro fan)
-ps2(had over thirty games for it.)
and now i have a ps3 with allmost 20 games.

i did have a short period where i owned an xbox, but the thing was too clunky and i hated the controller so i sold it.

and i did have 2 360's but both pretty much nuked themselves, crappily built.

so far my favorite shooting on ps3 is bad company 2. im unstoppable with the veteran m1 garand on that game  :aok